Chapter 2

****OK CHAPTER TWO IS HERE! AHHH IM EXCITED TO GET THIS FIC GOING! IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY GUESSED THIS BOOK IS BASED OFF OF 'FOOLS GOLD' BY ONE DIRECTION... JUST A LITTLE HEADS UP. I WOULD LOVE IF YOU COMMENT AND VOTE ON IT SO I KNOW THAT YOU GUYS LIKE IT! :) THANK YOU! XX*****

“Why did I agree to go that party last night?” I asked sitting up in Mitzi’s bed. I could feel the bun on top of my head move around. “My head is pounding.” 

 “Your head?” Mitz said. “I drank so much last night I puked two times before we left. I don’t even remember what happened after the second time I puked.” 

“I do. Luke and I went to the backyard and talked and drank. It was magical.” 

“He didn't hook up with anyone last night?” She asked surprised. 

“No he did. But that was after we talked for a good hour.” My stomach grumbled suddenly making me sigh. “I’m going to get food.” 

“I’m going back to sleep.” I got out of bed and went into the bathroom that was across the hall to pee and brush my teeth. I could hear Luke and Calum from downstairs talking; they both had morning voices and they both sounded sexy as hell… even Calum, not that I would admit that to Mitzi though. After I was done in the bathroom I went down the stairs and wandered into the kitchen. I rubbed my eyes due to the extra light from the sun shining directly into the kitchen window. 

“Awe, aren't you cute when you’re hungover.” Luke cooed at me. I felt myself blush.

“How many rules did you break last night then?” Calum asked taking a bite from his toast. 

“One. I only had more than two drinks.” 

“What about Mitzi?” He asked. 

“Well, I’m not one hundred percent sure but I’m pretty sure that she lost her v card last night.” 

“Eww! I don’t want to know that. With who?”

“I think with Eric Ryder.” 

“No! Not that tool.” He moaned. “Why do you think that?”

“I saw her come out of a room with him. I don’t know if they actually hooked up though. So don’t take my word on it.” 

“I saw her with him too.” Luke said. “They were getting pretty close on the dance floor.” He raised his eyebrows and smirked at Calum making him scrunch up his nose in disgust. “I also saw you getting close with that kid in your grade.” He said looking over at me. 

“Yeah well, I had nothing better to do while you sleeping with that bimbo.” 

“Are you jealous?” He asked. I shook my head no, probably too fast. 

“Why would I be jealous?”