Chapter 6

*****HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER... TOOK ME A WHILE TO WRITE :/ BUT I LIKE IT! THE GIF OF LUKE IS SO CUTE AND SEXY AND UGH I LOVE HIM AND HIS CUTE LITTLE NOSE AND HIS LIP RING!! COMMENT AND VOTE! I WAS READIG THE COMMENTS THE OTHER DAY AND I WAS SMILING SO BIG. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!*****

The night was coming to an end and I was very sad about it. Luke and I were getting really close and touchy until a girl that was with us asked him to dance with her. I was alone at the table watching him dance with her. I decided to get my phone out and distract myself so I wouldn’t be hurt by looking at them. Mitzi had texted me 12 times, all of which were about how bored she was and how jealous of me she was. I checked the time and saw that it was 1:45am. The music suddenly stopped and the guy doing the music started talking.

“It’s almost 2am… you know what that means!” No I don’t. “We will be announcing the winner of the karaoke contest then! The top three is Karen and Lindsay who sang Shake it out, Nick and Tom who sang If I were a boy and last we have Michael and Hayley who sang I like big butts! We will be announcing the winner in 15 minutes!” I looked over at Michael and saw him smiling and laughing with Calum. I got up and walked over to them.

“I guess that was our claim to fame.” 

“Please, it was because I smacked your ass.” Michael said making me laugh.

“Oh really… not because of my amazing raping skills? Or our amazing dance moves?” 

“I think it’s because of how awkward and stupid you guys looked up there actually.” Calum said earning a shove from Michael. 

“If we win we have to pick a song to sing. It has to be epic like… Justin Bieber.”

“Umm how about no? How about something that is actually epic. How about Missy Elliot? She’s awesome.”

“Why aren’t we friends?” He asked. 

“Probably because you’re a douche to me most days.”

“Well I’ve learnt one thing tonight about you, we make a good team.” I laughed and nodded my head. I always liked Michael, he was just himself and he never pretended to be someone he wasn’t. 15 minutes later we were standing on the stage with the two other teams. “We got this.” Michael whispered in my ear. The announcers voice went in one ear and out the other, I was to busy staring at Luke to pay attention to what he was saying. Luke was smiling at me and he winked once or twice, he knew he was teasing me and I liked it. The crowd started clapping and I looked away from Luke finally to see that we were in the top two teams now. 

“This was a close one but the team that won by 15 votes is… Michael and Hayley!” Michael started screaming and jumping up and now lifting me and spinning me around. “Congratulations.”

“What do you we win?” Michael asked taking the little trophy out of the guys hand. 

“Well, other then this award you get free drinks for the rest of the night.” 

“YES!” Michael high five the guy. “This is the best night of my life.”