Part 14 || together?

<next day> S/N=ship name F/N=fandom name

Y/N's POV

After my dinner with Sunghoon I took my medicines and went to bed. I completely forgot to check my phone so that's what I did first thing when I woke up.

Comments:

@y/n_fanpage: "ughh they are so cute!"
@army_ami: "are they dating?"
@engene12: "imagine if they got together!!"
@simply.psh: "s/n for life!!"

Then there were so much more comments similar to that. I sighed and check how many likes my post had... 4,000,000 likes?! I sprung up from bed and got dressed immediately. I checked my other social media's and they were all going crazy. F/n were going crazy on Twitter and Instagram as well as engenes. While I was finishing up I got a text from my manager telling me to go to the meeting room to discuss some things. Probably about this...

<time skip>

I entered the door and bowed to the people inside. Wait it was only Sunghoon and I that were called?

Pdnim: "I'm sure both of you probably know why you're here" we nodded "so what do you suggest we do about it?"

Sunghoon: "I think we should give an announcement about it so that there won't be any drama. That's my opinion sir"

Pdnim: "y/n?"

Y/N: "I agree with Sunghoon sir"

Pdnim: "good. Now I'm alright with you guys dating. So it's your choice if you want to keep it to the public or not" Sunghoon and I looked at each other "so are you guys dating?"

Y/N: "you can tell them that we're..."

Heeseung's POV

When I woke up I saw Sunghoon struggling to put on his pants

Heeseung: "where're you going? It's a free day today"

Sunghoon: "emergency meeting" he said while tightening his belt

Heeseung: "what really? All of us or just you?"

Sunghoon: "just me"

Heeseung: "wait what's it-"

Sunghoon: "no time to explain but I think it's about what's happening in social media. Just go check it, I have to go" he grabbed his phone and ran out. I might've been asking too much questions to be fair. I rolled to the other side of my bed and unplugged my phone from my charger. I opened Weverse first to see what the fans are raving about

@idk.engene: "I can't wait until s/n get together fr!!"
@sunoobestboy: "they are definitely gonna start dating 100%"
@hee.lee: "what happened to the collab of Hee and y/n?"
@park.jayahhh: "DID YALL SEE Y/N'S POST?! IM GONNA FREAK OUT ID THEY GET TOGETHRR"
@jakeuu: "I kinda like Hee and y/n together but as of now I'm for team s/n"

What the heck? What are these people saying? I checked Twitter to see what y/n posted. I checked her official account and not her personal. No new post. Maybe it was in instagram. I checked the responses as well and the top trending under kpop was #s/n ? They went this viral?

@hourlyjungwonieee: "EXPECT ME TO NOT STOP TALKING ABT S/N CUZ THEY ARE THE CUTEST!"
@hoonie.park: "y'all imma pass out if they make it official"
@sim.jaeyunn: "I literally started crying when I saw her post 😭😭💀"

There were so much similar comments and I quickly went to Instagram and checked her post. Wait, wasn't this her dinner with Sunghoon last night? I checked the comments as well and they were all the same. They might've thought they were on a date. Or... were they really? I flipped my hair back and dropped my phone onto my blanket. I shouldn't stress this out. Walking to the bathroom and washing my face I realized. What did she mean by 'some things changed' and what was it that she couldn't tell me? Is it her relationship with Sunghoon? She said she was willing to fix us again but the 'us' from before were best friends. I did like her before and now but I don't know about y/n.