CHAPTER:-3

Prem's POV

I felt like something sharp in my neck..

At the same someone in a light speed punch that man and that man flew and bumped on the door, then fell down on the floor.

And because I was not in my sense also my eyes become more blurry and I didn't able to stand properly. I heard noise of that man and I turn and I can see with my blurry sight that the person who saved me, was punching him.

And I didn't able control legs and eyes. My eyes were became more dizzy and everything become black and I was about fall down but i felt someone prevent me from falling, I felt the person's cold hand and even though it is cold I can feel the gentleness.

I heard that person voice "hey!! Hey!! ..." I heard only that and then I blackout.

_______

Next day..

I heard my alarm sound aching in my ears, I search for my phone and snoozed it and began to sleep again. After an hour my phone rings again, I took my phone while rubbing eyes but it is not alarm, it's my mother calling. I quickly sit up and answer the phone call with a active voice "hello mom".

But my mother know me better, she stated "lazy sheep you're getting late for class".

So I look at the clock and said in a surprised "shitttt....", I have only fifteen minute left for class.

My mother stated "don't be late".

"Okay mom"

"And eat something before going to class"

"bye mom I'm getting late"

"have a good day and don't forget to call in evening"

"Sure"

After call ended i grab my hair tightly because of the headache, I said to himself "never gone drink again.. ahhh... this headache".

Today I missed the first class because of yesterday alcohol. I'm sober but still feeling dizzy and lazy. I made sandwich for myself, I ate it quickly and grab my car key and went to parking lot but fortunately my car was not there because yesterday I was drank and I don't know who drove me in my house.

I said to myself while caressing my forehead in tense "HOLY FUCK". I hold my mouth and stated to myself again "ahhhh how did i forgot".

I don't know what to do when I remember everything, not everything but mostly and I got into more tense because I don't know who was the man that attacked and I don't know who saved me and I don't know who drove me to my house. And also neither manow nor pharm is called me yet.

End of Prem POV

Prem put his hand in his pocket and took out his phone and called manow, she didn't pick up. So he called pharm and after calling two three times he picked up "sorry prem I was taking bath so I...."

Prem cut off him and speak "Pharm what happened yesterday" in tense. Prem speaks again "Pharm who drove me...I don't know what happened yesterday I blackout..." he was about cry because he remembered the moment he was attacked and things like that never happened to him so he got panicked.

"Hey hey..!!hey calm down" with concern.

"How can I... you don't know..." panicked.

"Okay wait there.. where you're I'm coming you" in calm voice.

"Yeah... please... make it fast" already crying.

"Where are you now"

"Parking lot of the building"