CHAPTER :- 19

Prem went back to the cafeteria with his gloomy face and broken heart and he took his bag without any words.

Both of his friends were hesitating to ask anything at the time, when Manow asked "Prem are you okay" but he didn't answered.

Pharm stood and went near Prem and asked "Prem.. what happened"

Prem immediately hugged him tightly and started sobbing hard and Pharm was taken aback and Manow was shock.

Pharm patted his head and stated "it's ok my boy.."

Prem muffled "he just rejected me.. as if we have nothing between us.. it hurts.. my heart.. it hurts so much"

"Prem let's go to home okay.. everything will be fine" Pharm said.

Prem nodded on Pharm's embrace.

And Pharm state "Manow.. I will take him him home"

Manow nodded "you go with him.. but don't forget call me"

Pharm nod and pulled Prem from the hug and helped him to walk to the parking lot.

They sat on the car and Prem's tears are unstoppable, Pharm started driving.

As his eyes were on the road, he smell something different, and widened his eyes "Black knight rose" and looked at Prem who was releasing silver dust from his body.

"Fuck" Pharm hit his stearing and he noticed Prem's eyes which were turning into golden while living golden dust from his eyes.

He asked "Prem are you alright"

Prem shook his head while squeezing his chest "my heart is hurting like hell.." while curling up because of the pain in his heart.

He stopped his car infront of Prem's building and he took him to his apartment and put him on his bed and saw the boy curling himself in pain while crying in pain.

"Prem I'm going to buy some medicine.. I'll be back" Pharm state but Prem cried "no don't.. I don't need medicine.. just be here with me"

Pharm nodded as if he knows what's happening to Prem and replied "I'm at the living room"

Prem was whimpering in pain and he was all sweaty and Pharm sat on the couch of the living room while looking at the close door of Prem.

'I never thought a rejection from a Vampire will make him this vulnerable.. but that's impossible.. how could a Vampire have an impact on him..this is unbelievable'  Pharm thought while stretching his nose bridge.

****

Boun alone drives away to a different route which leads to the forest, as he stopped his car and the black energy started flowing on his body.

He got out of the car and went inside of the forest, as he didn't want anyone to get hurt from his dark energy.

His heart was aching in extreme pain and he heard a crack sound from his heart, as if a little part of glass is broken.

Boun took out his knife and put a cut on his wrist and after sometime he felt a little relaxed.

When his evil heart appeared while laughing in a mischievous way and mocked "looks like someone's heart is broken.."

"What the hell do you want" Boun asked while panting.

The evil heart replied happily "I got what I wanted.."