CHAPTER :- 17

Boun is back in Thailand, which was already known by others through Karey's magic.

As Boun was waiting in front of the entrance of the Lee mansion and Mrs Lee rush out of the mansion.

She stopped in front and looked at her son, not by her blood but she loved him the most.

Boun put Mr Lee on the floor who was covered with a white cloth.

She slowly walked near the lifeless body of her husband and got down on her knees and hesitantly removed the cover from his face and her pearl dropped which she was holding for long and touched the pale face of the person whom she is devoted.

Boun got on his knees too and state "I'm sorry mom.."

"It's not your fault Boun.." Mrs Lee said with her crack voice.

Meanwhile Dean arrives and runs near to his father's body and says "Dad.. how could you do that to us.. why did you leave us.. I missing you Dad.. Why did you.. " while his tears falling.

Boun stayed quiet, he wanted to cry but his tears dried, because of his curse and he has no choice but to console his family.

But inside of Boun, he is the one who is suffering more because neither he could let out his pain and sufferings, nor he can bring his father back.

The next day they held a funeral for Mr Lee and everyone wore on black dressed and before carrying Mr Lee's coffin, Mrs Lee opened it and as she kissed on his forehead and stated "honey you're brave and strong.. thank you for everything"

As they closed the coffin and made their way to the cemetery.

****

As Prem got the news of Boun's return and Mr Lee's death, he rushed to the Lee mansion to meet him, Dean came out and saw it was Prem.

"Prem.. why are you here.." Dean questioned.

"I'm sorry for your lose.. P'Dean" Prem said.

Dean nod with a gloomy face and asked him to come inside and Prem state "by the way I have heard P'Boun is back.."

"Yes.." Dean replied.

"How is he..?" asked worriedly.

"Recovering.. he'll take time.. wanna see him.." he asked

Prem nods and saw Boun coming his way to him through the stairs. But Prem could feel something different about him, maybe his cold face is now colder than before.

Boun's presence is giving him kind of dark vibe with a strong feeling, maybe some kind attraction is pulling him closer.

As he looked into Boun's eyes only he can see is darkness, as if it's not only him there is someone along with him.

Prem uttered "P'Boun.. I'm sorry for your lose.."

"Hmm.." all that he said and which disappointed Prem.

Prem couldn't stop himself and said "Phi you know I was worried.. you left without any words.. and then you disappeared.."

Boun was just staring at Prem and replied "none of your concern.."

Dean was shock to hear that and Prem was hurt as he never expected this from Boun.

Dean asked "Boun are you alright.."