CHAPTER:- 2

Prem way back to canteen holding a big pack of lays chips while munching. He entered canteen and went back to his friends.

Manow came near to prem and questioned suspiciously "how was that".

"umm... It's good it's my favorite snack lays" prem states.

But that's not what she was asking about she is saying about prem bump into boun, and again she said "100% you are dumb..." with chuckle. Prem is scratch his head like dumb.

Pharm slapped her hand while giving a glare like asking her to shut up.

Manow snatch prem's lays pack and was about to take a piece but prem again snatch his lays pack back. Manow sighs

Then Prem stated while opening chain of his bag "manow you don't have to snatch others snacks I have brought extra snacks for you guys".

Prem took out two packs of lays and handed them to manow and pharm. Manow stated with puppy eyes "Owww prem you know me well and thanks"

Prem nodded and pharm chuckled while opening his lays pack.

In the evening they went see swimming competition.

Prem sighs and stated "three round has already over but no one from our college got selected"

Pharm stated "where is your best swimmer Manow" chuckles.

Manow proudly speak "just wait and watch"

Pharm and prem both chuckled while teasing her.

After some moment forth round, on there mark and when the round was over, the man who was counting time announced "Dean 59.2, New 60, Chao 60.4". The whole started to scream and cheering up dean and chao.

The man announced "okay last round", everyone on the swimming hall started to scream when they saw Boun walking shirtless towards swimming pool, revealing his white pale sexy figure. He don't have such big body with muscle but it's kind of cool, sexy, manly body which attract everyone.

 He don't have such big body with muscle but it's kind of cool, sexy, manly body which attract everyone

You can imagine through this Boun's picture

The man announced "on your mark", then everyone on the arena took position and bend to jump on the swimming pool, which revealed Boun's wings tattoo on his back and which prem's eyes caught.

Prem speaks in his mind while staring at boun's beautiful wing tattoo 'its beautiful'. Prem couldn't take off his eyes from boun. When everyone jump to the pool his eyes are just watching boun, the way he is moving his hands, the way his body moving.

Manow stated "Ahh... so sexy".

Prem respond to her "yeah he is". He questioned to himself 'shitttt.... What am I think'.