CHAPTER :- 16

It was already morning and as Kabin knew the routes so he was explaining and planning to get inside of the Werewolves territory.

They planned everything but as it has been long Jace haven't drank a drop of blood, he was feeling his throat dry and started hallucinating.

He yelled "you're the one responsible for this... " and then started struggling "Everything I see is RED.. my throat.. ahhh.. please.. Boun you are the reason that I became a monster.."

Kabin grabbed him to stop him from attacking Boun and state "Lord.. Hydras can't feed on animals... we need human blood"

"Now we can't go out in search of blood.. I don't wanna ruin our plan.. how about my blood.." Boun suggest.

Kabin replied "I don't know if it is good for him or bad but I'm sure there are some side-effects... he may become your salve.."

As Boun looked at Jace and stated "I'm sorry Jace we don't have any other choice" and he cut his wrists and forwarded it to Jace and he immediately started sucking his blood and after consuming some of it he fell down on the floor unconsciously.

Kabin took Jace inside the cottage and Boun looked at the nature and thought 'Is it right to do all this.. am I doing right.. why it has to be me.. why this evil heart belongs to me.. '

That's when the evil entity appeared and said in a mischievous way "you're wrong Boun this heart is yours.. you're the owner of this evil heart from the very beginning.. you're the one who made me evil and sinisterest thing in the world.. it's all your previous deeds.."

"No.. this isn't true and this heart doesn't belong to me .. don't try to manipulate .. " Boun yelled.

The evil entity sighs and said "You know Boun. . Sometime it's hard to accept the truth.." and the entity disappeared.

Boun run his fingers through his hairs in stress and mumbled "I wish to see you Prem.. "

'I don't know if you'll ever forgive me for disappearing suddenly or not.. If I explain everything to you.. will you understand.. or you'll just leave me alone.. will you ever accept me as who I'm.. ahh hope you're doing well.. I miss you so much..'

Prem opened his eyes while panting as if he had seen nightmare and held his chest to cool down himself.

And mumbled "P'Boun.. hope you're fine please comeback.. why have you disappeared without any words.. it hurts.. I know there's nothing between us but the heart doesn't wanna accept it.. there is something that I'm not able to get you out of my heart and mind.."

Prem got up from the bed and called Pharm..

Prem:
Mrng Pharm..

Phram:
Good morning.. isn't too early to
call me. It's unlike you Prem.. did
something happened??

Prem:
I'm so confused Phram
I don't know where he has
disappeared.. should I ask
P'Dean ..??

Phram:
I understand you Prem
But it is better for you to
stay away from them..
Don't you think they are strange

Prem:
Pharm it's not about them
It's about me and my heart
You won't understand

Pharm:
Okay fine my friend, let's interrogate
P'Dean today..