CHAPTER :- 12

*Author's note - I have introduced many new characters in the previous chapters and here too. If you are confused comment me I'll make list of the characters. Thank you*

____

Prem and Manow entered their class and took their sit and he asked Manow "I felt something wrong with Phi Boun"

"Yeah everything is wrong since you two got into each other" Manow told in sarcasm.

"Haaa.. you're saying that I'm sinster for him" said while putting his head down.

"Ohhh.. my baby boy don't understand sarcasm" she laughed.

Prem hit her shoulder and asked "what happened to Pharm this days, why isn't he coming to attend any class, also not answering my phone calls??" He sighs.

"Yeah..he isn't answering phone calls too"

"Do you know where is his dorm"

"Nahh..i don't know" Prem hummed and meanwhile the teacher entered the class.

____

Boun faint in the car, he wasn't able to endure his pain anymore. Dean drove to a unknown root and when they reach a abandon building, Dean got out of the car and walk near the building and bite edge of his index finger, when blood came out, he dropped few drops of his blood in the ground infront of building.

When the blood touched the ground, the shield was broken and the abandon building tuned into a beautiful building. Dean walked to car and took Boun and got inside the building.

In the hallway he shout "KAREY.. KAREY..KAR~", suddenly out of nowhere a lady appeared, she was sitting on the couch holding a red wine and stated sassily "ahhh.. Dean stop screaming"

Dean put Boun in the couch and asked "what's going on..with him...he said it's hurting and then faint" while holding his tears.

She frowned and snap her fingers and her wine glass disappeared in the thin air and stated "let me check".

She came forward and stand near Boun and flicker with her both hands where some pink like gliters appears and while chanting some spell put her both hands on his chest and asked "did he drink blood from living human"

"I don't think because he don't drink blood from human..we store blood from blood blank..why what's wrong"

"His heart trying to break through the ice spell which was shield after he was born" she said

Dean in shock "What.. his heart is still alive.. isn't vampires born with dead heart and did mom knows about this"

"Yeah.. your mother know everything.. he is born special, that's why your mother protect him and many had tried to kill him just for his heart.." she sighs and spoke again "if the shield will break he will be a different person.. as human's heart is the most purest thing but for being a vampire his heart is the most sinster thing in the world, so I have repaired the broken shield for now"

"Why don't you shell it forever, if it's dangerous"

"We have no other spell than this, his heart is too much powerful"

"If some day it break off the shield, don't it has any cure" asked her while holding Boun's hand.

"No.. also yes he need the purest heart in this world..which is not easy to find" she said while retreating her hand from Boun's chest.