CHAPTER :- 6

In the evening Prem got ready for club and applying cologne, he gotta call from Manow while picking up the call he took his wallet and key card and went out from his room and locked it. As Manow already arrived to pick him up, Prem got to elevator and press the button and it was about to close but he saw someone stopped the door from closing and it open again. When he saw the person is Boun, he frozen and looked on the floor. Boun got inside and press the button and when he looked the person next to him, he smirked at Prem's behaviour and state "so we meet again".

Boun's POV

I got inside the elevator, I didn't expect to see him again, yeah I love the way he acts in my presence but most probably I love his smell of blood it's so pure and sweet, every time he get close to me it's getting harder for me to control my urges for his blood, it has never happened to me before. I don't know it's only for his blood or I has something for him I'm confused because we are both boys to felt something different and I never felt anything for a boy before, I think it's because of blood urges.

*Author's imagination of today's Prem outfit for clubbing*

When I looked at him today he is looking more handsome than usual so I smirked at Prem's behaviour and I state "so we meet again".

He looked up to me, as I'm taller than him and my eyes landed on his lips I can say it's so beautiful pink glossy. And he stated with a soft smile "yes...by the way you're here for??".

"Ohh.. to meet a friend of my mine" I felt awkward for staring at his lips.

He said a little "ohh" and I asked him "going somewhere"

"Yeah for clubbing" he stated and my eyes widen cause I told him no to go midnight club again.

"Which club" I asked for concern.

"Heavens" he mumbled

"Fine I can give a ride cause my house is on the same way"

"thank you for asking but my friend already arrived" he refused and the elevator door opened cause we arrived down the building.

We got out of the elevator and he said with a smile "see you later at University" I nodded while saying a little 'sure'. He saw his friend waving, he run to her and waved at me before getting in the car, I saw them disappeared from my sight.

I took out the key from my pocket and got inside my car and started driving towards home.

End of Boun's POV

*Time skipped*

Prem and Manow arrived at 'Heavens club', they parked the car and went inside the club, mostly people were dancing, some were drinking, some were playing cards, some were making out, everyone seems to mind there own business. They both went to near the bar station and sat on the stool and one bartender asked "sir which drink would you like to have".