CHAPTER :- 10

*same day*

Prem after coming back to class, playing with the pen and while in his mind "today the cold faced smiled that was unbelievable and that was a genuine smile, hope he smiles everyday but that was too compelling...but by looking at him I felt that he was sick but after some time he was alright and why do he care about me so much..ahh that is weird and now why even I'm thinking about him that's more weird arghh.." and put his head on the desk.

Meanwhile Manow came near Prem and stated near Prem's ear "Prem Phi Boun is here".

Prem immediately sit back properly and looked around and Manow again stated with a chuckle "ouu someone is having lovesick" while holding Prem's chin.

Prem jerk off Manow's hand and stated "shut the fuck up Manow"

"Someone is going to be Zhang industry's wifey and fuck my luck I can't even talk properly to Phi Prug" Manow said.

"My ass wifey, I'm man how can I be a wifey..and by the way who the hell is Phi Prug"

Manow stated shyly "Phi Prug is my crush, he is third year senior"

"Means Phi Boun's senior"

"Ohh my babe boy.. you're really lovesick" she love teased her friend.

Prem tried to explained her calmly "look Manow he is just my senior and he care for me, we have a good senior junior relationship and nothing else"

Manow feel pity his friend is so naive "ohh my boy you still don't understand, have you ever seen Phi Boun talking to anyone rather than his bestfriend,he don't even give a fuck about anyone but since you came he started talking to you, he even care for you and help you in ever aspect, you both became close right, don't you think this is different"

He felt his heart heavy listening to Manow's word but still he deny "no Manow don't misunderstand our relationship, he is a boy and I'm a boy too"

"Maybe Phi Boun is gay or bisexual, and it's not a bad things to be love with same gender"

"I forgot I have to buy some ingredients, I have to leave" he tried to escape.

"Now trying to escape than say me one thing why you two were holding hands" she gave the right point.

Prem startled by listening 'holding hands', he stopped for a moment and shake is head "it's nothing just a mistake" he said and stove off the room.

And he heard Manow's loud voice "you can't escape from truth".

*At Lee Mansion*

"Oiii Dean where is mom" Boun asked while sipping some blood from the bottle.

Dean was sitting on the couch watching news on his iPad and said while his eyes on the iPad screen "she told me to take you to underground cell"

Boun said a small 'ohh' and flopped on the other couch and started drinking left blood on the bottle.

Dean turned to see his best friend, he saw his best friend now in better state and said "you look better now".

"Yeah thanks to Pr..." and stopped but Dean got it who helped him.

"Anyways let's go...we have to be there before evening" Dean said with a smirk.

But Boun understood his best friend's smirk "oii don't get us wrong okay we are just in senior junior relationship"

Dean stood up and said with a smirk again "I never asked you" and walk off.

Boun followed him "why are you always being like this"