CHAPTER :- 14

*Author's Note - Sorry for late updates I was busy with my exams. I'll try to update next chapter as soon as possible hope my lovely readers don't mind💜*

______

Boun didn't understood his sinister heart's words neither he believe what sinster heart said but his sinister heart is already aware of everything, cause even though his heart is corrupted it's still a part of him. It's all the deed he did in his past life, which he have to pay the price in this life.

The sun rise and he knows that in day time no superior of secret society wouldn't guard the underground cell, so he walk his way to the cell and it was guarded by some Vampires and Dracas.

With some dark energy he made all the guards fall asleep while he walked inside and directly went where the werewolf Kabin was locked and he unlocked the room and went inside and cut down the chains which were tied in his hands and Kabin fall down on his knees. Meanwhile Boun stated to Kabin with a dominant cold aura  "Are you willing to be my Loyal guard and serve me with your life"

And Kabin didn't got time to process and he can't denny Boun as he is Royal blood of the Vampires who is meant to rule the underworld and they were always been the rulers without any violence "Me Kabin is willing to serve Lord Zhang with my life"

"If you ever back off your words or try to betray me, you'll disappear from this world"

Kabin while bowing, showing his respect "Kabin on your command"

"Raise, I want you to prove your loyalty and don't worry about your family it's my responsibility"

Kabin got up and stated "Noted, I'll will definitely prove myself"

"Can you help me bring back Mr Lee's body back"

Kabin in shocked asked Boun "I'm sorry for your lose but how that happened"

Boun explained everything and Kabin stated "it'll be a very risky mission but I'll prove myself to you"

Boun took a deeply sighs and said with a nod "Thank you, I believe in you"

Nearby cell where the newbie Hydra is there he screamed when he saw Kabin walking out with Boun "Hey...hey"

Boun stopped and looked at the cell from where the voice came, it was the newbie Hydra Jace and again he shout "Hey bro..long time no see, btw why did you killed all the guards, and releasing that big guy"

Boun glanced at him with anger and Jace took some steps back "I'm really sorry bro..do whatever you want..it's your place"

Than Boun changed his expression and stated "wanna get out from here"

Jace's jaw dropped by hearing that but he shake his head in denial, than Boun again stated "who cares.. rot in cell" and he was about the walk.

But Jace said "Arghh..okay fine..get me out of here"

Boun smirked and the cell door opened by itself, Jace was amazed by Boun's power, as it's Jace's first time to see this, it's like a dream for him cause he never thought something like this still exists and now he is part of this. But being a hydra he hate the most because he tried to kill someone he felt like their is a monster inside him which could take over him anytime. He is always been thinking of this in the cell and still holds the grudge towards himself, still fears that he'll kill someone. At first he didn't want to get out of the cell but after one day he saw Boun and Dean in cell and Dean asked him about his family, he tried to change himself inorder to see his family again.

Thinking of his family he walk out of the cell and Boun stated with a smirk "well Jace don't forget to repay me of my kindness"

"Kindness my ass" Jace muttered but Boun heard it and chuckled in his mind.