CHAPTER :- 8

*same day*

By the time they arrive University, the whole ride was silent. Boun parked his car and both stepped out from the car, meanwhile the students started clicking pictures of them, and Prem can see the kind, innocent Boun turned into that same cold face Boun. He don't keep this attitude to gain attention in university, he just get annoyed by the smells of blood that come from everywhere, also he hate crowd and lastly he don't know to cope with people. They walked inside the faculty entrance together, the people looking at them like they are run away criminals from prison, and clicking pictures.

They walked through the stairs and arrived in second floor, Boun class is in second floor.

(A/N :- P'/ Phi / Hia means brother, since Boun is his senior, Prem showing his respect to Boun.)

Prem stopped "thank you P'Boun", Boun heard his voice and stopped "hmm.. come I'm walking you to your class"

"No Phi it's fine" he refuses.

"Ahh come on.." the older boy shake his head and walked and Prem walked along with him.

When they arrived third floor "Prem which room" the older asked.

"Fourth room" Prem said while looking around the students staring at them.

"Here P'Boun" they stopped. Manow who was talking with classmate, when she saw Prem she rush from her place and stood infront of Prem,no cause she saw him with Boun.

Manow stated "P'Boun thank you for yesterday" with her shy smile.

Boun hummed and instead he said to Prem "if you find any unusual don't hesitate to call me..got it" while raising his eyebrows.

Prem nodded and hesitately stated "yo-your number means to ca-call you... i should have your number right".

In the back of his mind Boun is laughing at how the younger is clearing himself. Boun said "I have already saved it...and better keep your phone lock okay and don't share my number" Prem hummed.

Manow was in shocked by Boun's words.

Boun looked at his watch and stated " my class is about to start bye" and looked at manow and said "oyy..girl take care of Prem he is injured" Manow remained dumbfounded.

Boun turned and walked his way to class.

Meanwhile both Prem and Manow went inside the class and the whole class was staring at him, specially the girls.

Manow asked "umm..hmmm someone taking care of Prem" while bumping her shoulder with her friend playfully.

"Oyyy.. it's nothing, don't even think of nonsense things, anyways how is Jenny" while resting in his sit.

"Don't worry she is fine, she said you didn't pick-up her calls today"

He huffed "I'll call her later". Manow nodded.

Meanwhile the teacher came inside and the class started.

______

*Next day At Boun's house (Lee Mansion)

Mrs Lee came out from her room, as they have meeting in few hours. Meanwhile she saw the black hair boy resting on the couch, he is wearing black tshirt with blue jeans and pair of sneakers. So she walked near him and stated "Dean you are not wearing this..you know today...".