Chapter 27 "I love you too"

Sirocco POV

It's been a few days since Meadow left. It's been a few days since I cut off some of the crown's vines. And it's been a few days since I went outside. I continue  guzzling the hard whiskey without second thought. I'm a mess. I'm a monster. I told Meadow to go kill people and commit arson. And you know what? She probably did. I smash my whiskey glass against the floor. The glass bottle shatters into hundreds of little pieces. There's really no point in me cleaning it up. I get up and just barely miss stepping on piece of shattered glass. I make my way downstairs to the throne room and run my paw along the metal door handle. Do I really want to go in? Is it worth it? Ah well, it probably is.

Meadow POV 

My tired hooves can barely keep me upright after all this walking. I stumble upon a fast moving river. This must be the river Sirocco was talking about at one point. Apparently it's rapids are so fast moving that it can carry you to Dire District within one day from Southleap hills. It's exactly what I need right now. I need a way to get home. I begin trudging through the bushes and weeds back to Southleap hills. There's a canoe boat house that didn't fully burn. I can grab one of those canoes and go home. 

I step around the bloodied bodies of those who I've slaughtered. Furtively, I try not to look at what I've done. I grab a canoe and tie it to my pack. It's quite heavy, but it'll be worth it. Once I make it back to the river, I throw the canoe onto the river and hop in. The soothing bumps and sways of the river rock me asleep.

Sirocco POV

I open the door slightly and slip my way through into the crown room. I put in the crown and wait for it to awake and begin speaking to me. Without a single word, vines begin curling quickly up my legs and up my body. 

New chapter later today