Chapter 11

Saturday, May 25th, 2013: Akanishi Manor – 6:02am.

I busted out laughing, "You like fucking me that much?"

He slammed into me, dropping down onto my body. "I think I'm falling for you." He whispered, serious as can be. "I've been alive for 900 years and you're the only girl that has got me with my Warlock side forward like this. I'm losing my mind here."

My eyebrow rose, "Really?" I wondered, tracing the side of his face with my fingers. "You look pretty calm to me."

He exhaled at my touch and started slowly rolling his hips into me. "I'm anything, but calm." He replied in a very low voice, closing his eyes. "I'm the one with all the experience, but you're the calm one."

I flinched in surprise.

He shoved off of me, stopping immediately, "Did I—"

"You think I'm calm?" I questioned, cutting him off, "My brains going haywire, you're making me feel so good!"

A smile formed across his face as his forehead landed on my chest. "Don't do that, I thought I had hurt you." He groaned and started to laugh, relieved. "Which confused me, because I'm not slamming into you anymore."

I giggled and lifted his head up, "What you gonna do, if you fall for me?"

His eyebrow rose, "Well, normally I'd ask you out."

"Why won't you?"

"Your dad's a pretty scary guy when it comes to you." He answered, simply.

"Hmm," I mumbled aloud. "So, I'm gonna wanna do this again, what are we gonna do about that?"

He chuckled as a smile crossed his face. "I'm glad to know it's not just me."

I smiled back.

"Since I can't date you," He responded, serious, "We can always be fuck-buddies."

"Which is?"

"What we're doing right now," He answered, laughing, "No strings, just two friends having sex."

"Hmm," I voiced, touching his jaw bone with my fingers.

"Yeah, I'm finding it harder and harder to accept that," He whispered, closing his eyes, "I swear you were made for me." He leaned into my fingertips, exhaling. "You know exactly how to get me going."

"I like touching you," I whispered, smiling, "I keep thinking I can feel your magic moving through your body."

He jumped away from me, "Tell me you're joking!" He snapped with his eyes yellow and narrowed.

My eyes widened at how mad he was, "What's wrong?" I inquired, stunned.

He shook his head, "You're kidding, right?"

"No," I answered, softly, "It feels like lightning moving under your skin."

His head fall forward.

"What I'd do?" I asked, worried now.

He slowly lifted his up. "You're not supposed to be able to feel something like that, Kazumi-chan." He whispered, "My magic isn't something that is separate from me, it's like blood, something my body makes."

"So, I was wrong," I replied in a whisper. "Why'd you jump away from me?"

"Because no one has ever said that to me." He hissed under his breath. "And you're not wrong!"

I narrowed my eyes, "You're confusing me!"

"If I had to explain what being a warlock felt like," He explained, softly. "Then it'd be just that—lightning moving under my skin."