Chapter 12

Saturday, May 25th, 2013: 45 Minutes Later – 7:20am.

Magnus dropped to the bed, exhaling, with every fiber in his being satisfied. "Man, that was amazing." He breathed, looking up at the mural on the ceiling.

My face landed on the bed as I smiled over at him, "The second time was better than the first," I replied, getting dressed.

"That is because we took advantage of the universe this time." He said and then laughed.

I giggled and tossed him his shirt, "Come on, I wanna make breakfast." I said, walking to the door.

He jumped up, following me. "You can cook too?" He questioned, smiling. "Is there anything you can't do?"

A huge smile crossed my face as we made our way down the stairs, "Not that I know of."

He snorted, "You sound like Jace."

We walked into the kitchen and I turned the lights on.

"Even Alec said that he could do just about everything," I replied, opening the refrigerator.

He sat down at the bar and leaned onto the counter, "He's special like you."

I put all the pots, I'd need, on the stove in front of him. "I got that feeling from him." I replied, turning the burners on. "That why you got over your shock so quickly?"

He nodded a little bit, "Although, Jace has real Angel blood in his veins. He's a super Shadowhunter."

I giggled as I started cooking, "People say that about me, you know."

He froze and his eyes narrowed, "You could have real angel blood in you, it'd explain everything you can do!"

"But why would Angel blood draw downworlders to me so damn hard they can't control it?" I hissed, firmly, looking into his eyes.

He groaned aloud. "That doesn't make sense, does it?"

"No," I answered, softly, "If anything, the blood would have given me Jace's skills or his sisters for that matter, creating new runes," My head shook and went back to stirring the melting butter in the frying pan.

He laid down on the counter, "I wonder what is it?"

I shrugged, "I'm not too worried about it." I said, casually. "Now if whatever it is, made you want to kill me then I'd have something to worry about."

He just looked up from the counter with his eyes. "You do that a lot, you know."

"What?"

"Push things away," He answered, softly, "Things that should bother you, never do."

I giggled, "I have an I.Q. of 173, Magnus-kun," I told him, simply, "My brain works differently!! I think those things over and then decided what rational reason they should bother me. If it's not something I can control, I'm not going to let it distract me, I'll put it away for another time."

"Isn't that like genius level?" He wondered, a smile teasing at his lips.

"It's two 'names' below an unmeasurable genius." I informed him and grabbed the pan I'm cooking in. I lifted it up and started tossing the curry.

He sat up slowly, watching the food bounce off the surface and back in, in a circular movement. "That's a little crazy," He whispered and smiled, "Man, that smells good."

I giggled.

"Hmm," Dad mumbled, coming down the stairs, "Angel, do you know what time it is?" He asked, walking into the kitchen. "Hey Magnus-kun," He added, glancing over him. "Can you make rice too?" He wondered, sitting next to him on the stool on the right side.