Chapter 10

Saturday, May 25th, 2013: Akanishi Manor – 5:25am.

I rolled onto my side and yawned. I brought my hands up to my chin, snuggling into them and they rubbed against something hard. I slowly opened my eyes and then gasped, jumping backwards.

"By the Angel!" I gasped and then hit Magnus's chest, "What the hell are you doing in here, Magnus-kun?"

He just laughed, laying on his side, his head on his hand, "I really do love that phrase." He replied, still laughing.

I rolled my eyes, "That doesn't answer me."

He laughed again, "Right," He said, licking his lips, "I wanted to tell you that I haven't laughed that hard since 1877."

I snorted and looked away from him, "So I was right, you can't do that and I was just talking to myself."

He smiled, "No, I heard you, loud and clear."

I looked back at him, quickly, "Really?"

He nodded, "Jace and Alec thought I had lost it." He told me, smiling, "You were very cute."

My eyebrow rose, "Hmm," I mumbled, "We gonna finish our conversation now?"

He narrowed his eyes and then sighed, "I suppose we could."

"Just tell me no if you don't want to, Magnus-kun," I said, noticing his reluctance. "I mean, yeah, it'll hurt, but I'm not gonna force you."

He watched me for a minute or two. "Kazumi-chan," He said, softly, "If you'd asked me any other time, I would have said yes, but I don't agree with you just wanting to get rid of your virginity, because you think it could hinder you in some way."

My eyebrow rose, "But it is."

He shook his head, "You know better now," He informed me, softly, "You'll know to get out or away when a situation like last night happens again."

I rolled my eyes and swung my legs off the bed, "You could have just said no, you know." I told him as I got up and started for the bathroom.

He watched my hair float behind me, covering my whole body, except my shins and feet. He smiled, thinking how unusual it was for a teenage girl of this century to have such long hair. He got off the bed and started to the bathroom, "I don't like the word no," He said as he walked, "It's such a final word."

I snorted and pulled my shirt over my head.

"I'm hoping if you change your mind about why you want to sleep with me," He said then, "Then I can say—"

I looked over my shoulder at him.

He's stopped dead and then his hand hit the doorframe, leaning on it. "Good god," He whispered, looking me over.

I'm now in only my black lace cheeky underwear and I have all of my hair over my left shoulder, so he can see my whole back.

My eyebrow rose, "If I'd known you were going to walk in, I'd have kept my bra on." I told him, casually.

He didn't say anything; he just stood there, staring at me.

I giggled and then tossed my hair over my shoulders. That unfroze him, but then I split my hair in half and brought each half over my shoulders, turning to him and walking forward.

His mouth opened and he made a hissing noise as his lower jaw shock.

I walked up to him, my hair covering my boobs. "You don't look so good, Magnus-kun." I said, softly.