Chapter 17

Saturday, May 25th, 2013: Kazumi's Bedroom – 6:54pm.

I let him lay there for a bit and I ran my fingers through his hair. He exhaled, his breath hitting my skin through the cuts in my shirt.

"Weren't you going to show me something?" I wondered, content.

He chuckled and slowly looked up at me, "We'd have to be naked for that."

"I'm okay with that." I whispered, blushing.

He gave me the most hopeless smile as he ran his thumb across my cheek. "You'd be okay with anything I did, wouldn't you?"

I slowly nodded, "You look like an Angel, but you act like Jace."

He groaned, "I keep telling you that I am Jace!" He almost hissed, annoyed. "I'm not an Angel."

"But Jace isn't this perfect looking!" I growled back, annoyed as well.

His eyebrows rose as he just stared into my eyes. "I'm pretty sure," He smiled, "I've always looked like this." He started laughing, "However, it's good to know you think I'm perfect."

"You're an Angel, aren't you supposed to be perfect?"

"Oh, for the love of—" He hissed, his head falling forward. "Forget it, I'm not going to win against hellhound blood." He groaned, leaning his forehead on my chest.

I just started to play with his halo again. Smiling, because I was right and he was wrong.

He pulled away from me, sitting back on his heels. My eyes widened, hurt that he moved away from me and my feet landed on the bed, my legs spread open, my knees bent.

He took the hem of his shirt and removed it, letting me see his chiseled torso in the process. He dropped it on the bed next to him and looked down at me. "Your turn," He whispered, blushing under his left eye; he'd looked me over.

I just stared at him. He's covered in scars, silver ones. ...He has runes like Jace... I thought, confused once more. ...But he doesn't look like Jace... My hands moved over my shirt and I started to unbutton it. Although, my hands started to shake as I got the last button free and my shirt fell open, exposing my slashed up skin and breasts.

He inhaled through his nose, slowly. He leaned over me and slid his right hand under my back, lifting me off the bed. He took the collar with his other hand, slowly pealing it off of me. It was completely blackened now with dried demon blood.

"Hrrrm," He cleared his throat, tossing the piece of clothing to the floor. Moving his fingers to my bra strap, he flicked his wrist and my bra slid an inch down my chest.

He laid me back down on the bed, grabbing the bra and pulling away, flinging it off the bed. He sat back on his heels again. ...She's too beautiful... He thought, making sure not to see me.

I covered myself, watching him, never looking away from him. "Um," I whispered after a minute, "Isn't it your turn?"

"Hmm," He mumbled, "I guess it is." He leaned up on his knees and began undoing his jeans.

I kept my vision on his eyes as he pushed his jeans down onto his thighs.

He was over me in the next second, keeping his weight lifted as he kicked the denims off, completely and then laid down into me, his hips into mine.

I inhaled, quickly, as his dick pressed into my love as he moved up.

His eyebrow twitched up at this. "Wanna stop?" He inquired with his gorgeous half grin plastered back on his face.