chapter 1

Sivaangi's Pov:

                It was early morning and she was sleepy in her room.  She started dreaming about the dream boy and suddenly a call disturbed her from the dream.  She wake up and attended the call.  It was her mom.

sivaangi's mom name was kala and her father name was krishna.  Her mom is a carnatic singer. and her father is working in a multinational company in abroad.

kala ma:  sivaangi enthiri di....evlo neram thonguva..Its already 9.

Sivu:  amma....innaiki sunday..late ah enthiricha enna?

Kala ma:  clg mudichuta work poga vendama?  ipdi vettiya thoongitu irukka...? room door ah ethana thadava thatunen ...

sivu:  Amma ....I slept well...so i didnt hear any knocking sound of the door?

kala ma:  ennamooo

sivu:  ok.....appa ku phone ah podu pesuvom...

kala ma:  unaku venumna nee pesu....

sivu:  appo nan evening pesikuren....ipo nan park poga poren....and oru company ku application sent panniruken.....we will wait for their announcment about hiring....

.

.

.

.

.

Ashwin's Pov:

         ashwins mom was krithi and his father name is mohan...he has a sister named priya...

ak:  amma....nan velila poren.......vara late agiruchuna neenga enakaga wait panna vendam...

krithi ma:  ok da kanna....paaathu po

Meanwhile ashwin pic up his close friend rakshan......

(this is rakshan.....close friend of ashwin...he knows everything about our hero.....they both are partners in crime)

they went to the park............

To be continued ....

Authors note:  makkaley.....epdi irukunu sollunga continue pannava story ah......pudichuruntha vote podunga....share the views in comments ........