COIMBATORE 💕

At coimbatore

       we  reached there and i parked my car before the house and just turn towards her to wake up...When she woke up she was astonished to see a big mansion infornt of her.......

When she woke up she was astonished to see a big mansion infornt of her

          My parents are waiting and we went near them.....

krithi ma:   Sivaangi kutty.....

sk:  ma.....epdi irukeenga....nallla irukeengala....

krithi ma:  vaa da thangoooo.....enn bayapudure.....and they gave a hug to sivaangi.....

and my mom kissed her on her forehead and she literally forget about me.....

mohan pa:  sivaangi...inga vaa da kanna.....

      she went near ak's daddy and get blessings......

mohan pa:  Ashwin kanna......

ak:  evlo neram enna yaarume kandukalila.....ponga pa.....

krithi ma:  Dei....apdila illa sari ulla vanga.......ethana naal inga stay pana poorenga.....

ak:  just 3 days....athula oru naal tree house pogalamnu irukom.....

        Then we went inside and sit in the living room......

Sivaangi's pov:

          I was stunned and his parents really treated me as their own child and i cant still beleive that i am in his house......

krithi ma:  pappu....coffee da...intha kudi

me:  athai....ellarukum kudunga nan poi fresh agikuren first....

ak:  ama ma....nanga fresh agitu varom......and he went to his room....

me:  athai....ennoda room enga iruku....

mohan pa:  What a question is this.....? you can use whatever room you want...because this is your house da kanna......

krithi ma:  Priya akka kooda irunthukuriyaa da.......

me:  ok........but.....

krithi ma:   with a smile....ena da kanna....sari onnum venda....go and use ashwin's room......athuku munnadi priya va poi first paaru da.....room la irupanga.....

      then i went upstairs to see priya akka.....

me:  Priyaa akka....

priya:  chellama.......neeyada.....epo vantha...ashwin vanthurkana...sollave illa avan enkitta.....so happy to see you da.....rmba naal ah sollite iruken ivankitta onna kuptu vara solli...but he is not at all listening my words.....

me:  akka chill......what are doing ka...?

priya:  ennoda husband kooda video call pesi ipothan da mudichen.......