HIS FIRST PRIORITY

THE NEXT DAY.....

Sivaangi 's Pov:

I was all dressed up and while leaving from my room.....my phone pop up an notification....It shows Ashwin...

I was shocked to receive a msg from him.......the i opened my lock and see the msg...... 

                      "WHETHER YOU WILL COME TODAY TO OFFICE OR NOT...."

I replied...."Yes sir....I will come today.....

and then left my room and bid a byee to my mom and went to office......

IN OFFICE.....

Ritu:  Hey my gorgeous queen....you look so beautiful in this outfit da....

Sk:  Apdiyaaa....sari....

Ritu:  Nethu sir unaku ena achu nu ketaru

Sk:  Enakkum call panni ketaru...and she told everthing happend in that day....

Ritu:  Sari illye.......etho irukku

Sk:  Athellam onnum irukathu vaa cabin ku pogalam....

Then i went to my place and say a greeting card there.......and she opened it...

It had a msg that....

                        " I AM REALLY SORRY AND WILL YOU FORGIVE ME 

                                                  FOR SCOLDING YOU"

                                                                            _Ashwin

She doesnt understand what was happening around her.....and the she sit in her place and continue doing the work.....

Rakshan entered.....

Rakshan:  Thangoooo....health epdi...normal ah?

Sk:  Fine anna....and annava avaru enna card la kudukuraru......

Rakshan:  Oooo kadha apdi poguthu.......adp yaa da....ok da nan en cabin poren...

MEanwhile ashwin......

Ava card ah pathala illaya....enn ethume reply panna matikura....oru msg kooda pannala....oru vela pakalayoooo.....epdi kekurathu....avakitaa itha....Namma poi rakshan ah pathutu varuvom...

Sk:  Rakshan anna....ulla varalama....

Rakshan:  Why did you asking permission...you can come at any time......you want..

Sk:  sudeenly saw ak and he was also looking at her...she smiled....

Rakshan MV:  Nee enn da avala apdi pakura.....nan kandupudichuten...

Sk:  Anna...today no work ah......Weekend vera varuthu...apo nan inaiki seekiram kelamburen...

Rakshan:  Ok da....you can leave....

It was evening and sivu was ready to leave.....but suddenly rakshan called sivu and he told that there are some urgent works.....

Sk:  Ok anna..I will do.....

Rakshan:  Nan kelamabanum da......oru meeting iruku....so you take charge for these files.....and submit it to boss table....

Everyone went...and sivu was sitting alone in her cabin and checking the files......only security were there.....

Sk was scared and she called ritu.....but she didnt attend the call....

suddenly she heard a sound.....and she was too scared after hearing that....and literally started sweating....

Ashwin entered.....

Ak:  Enn ipdi sweat agiruku.....ippothan rakshan sonnan nee thaniya irukka....bayapuduvanu.....athan vanthe...

Sk:  and ashwin bayanthute.......

Ak:  Ok you continue you work nan inga en velaya pakuren......and he went to his cabin

Sk:  Nanum anga vanthu work pannava.....

Ak:  (smiled) yeah...vaa polam

She went there.....and started to do their work.....

suddenly she started to look at ak.......

Ak:  Enna achu...enn ena ipdi pakura....

Sk:  Doubt sir....

Ak: sollu...

Sk:  Neenga eppayume ipdi jolly ah irupeengala illa rmba terror ah.....

Ak:  ena thedirnu....

Sk:  Ellarum sonnanga neenga rmba terror nu and nanum first day apdithan nenachen...and neenga enakaga card la vachiruntheenga table la....

Ak:  Nee atha pathiyaa.....

Sk:  Yeah ashwin.....ana enn neenga ipdila panreenga

Ak:  Coz...you are ............onnum illa ma....you continue your work...

Sk started....and the tears rolled off form her eyes...due to some thoughts flowing in her mind....

Ak:  Ivaluku ena achu,]....enn alura...sivaangi ma....

She didnt respond.....and he went near her...and she hugged him tightly and said...."enakku rmba bayama iruku ashwin........thaniya vitutu engayum pogatheenga....."

Ak was shocked...and he dont know how to console her....Her tears wet his shirt.....

He held her tightly and cressed her hair and said..." you dont worry...I will be with you...Once you completed the Work...I will drop you at home..."

SK then noticed this..and break the hug and wiped her tears...and said "sorry Ashwin..."

Ashwin...not a prblm ma...bayamadama pannu....

Then they completed the work and Ashwin dropped Sivu to home...and he went peacefully for sleep....

To be Continued......

Author's Note:

       Makkaley chapter epdi irukunu sollunga...ethathu error iruntha mannichu.....vote pannunga pudichiruntha......stay safe and get vaccinated......love you all.....😍😍😘😘😘