HAPPINESS

Sunday.............

Sivaangi's Pov:

     It was sunday and i was sleeping peacefully in my bed.......when i woke up...the time was 12:00 pm (noon).....I was just get glared and took my phone......

    There is a notification form ashwin....

Ashwin:  Gud mrng.....

     I was thinking about yesterday's happening....and several thoughts were running in my mind...."whether he is scold me for doing these kind of thingz......" and she didnt reply....then another notification came....

Ashwin:  reply pannamtiyaa...Are you okay....?

Sk:  ok than....

Ashwin:  En orumathiri pesura.....

SK:  Sorry nethu nadanthukulam......

Ashwin:  Leave it ma not a prblm at all.......ipo thana wake up...?

Sk:  ama ashwin......nan poi fresh agitu varen....

Ashwin:  Ok ma.....

     While fresh up, She was thinking....."avaru en enna ethume solala.....Nan ethuku avara hug pannen.....Avara hug pannumpothu enaku enn warm ah irunthathu.......Whether i have feelings for my boss...."

   LEt me wait ......kadavul ena set pannirukaaru therila.....

In Ashwins Home......

Priya(Ashwin's sister):  Amma ivanuku seekiram oru ponnu pathu kalyanam panni vainga.....

Ak:  Will you shut up......Go and enjoy with your husband....and ena torture panra.....

Krithi ma:  Ava crt ah than pesura.....enaku en marumagala pakanum pola iruku.....

Ak:  nan kelamburen ennoda room ku.....

He went irritated and there she receives a call from rakshan....

Rakshan:  MApla.....ena pandra...

Ak:  KAduppa iruku da.....

Rakshan:  Ena achu sollu....

Ak:  Kalyanam panna solranga da.....

Rakshan:  Nalla vishayam thana....panniko.....Ponnu paka sollu

Ak:  Enaku pudicha ponnathan nan kalyanam pannuve....

Rakshan:  Yaara machan athu....

Ak:  Athuva.....apdila yaarum illa

Rakshan:  NAdikatha da....enaku theriyum......

Ak:  YAaru..

Rakshan:  Ennoda thangam thana....

Ak:  Ama da machan.....Avala patha udane thoniruchi..."She will be the best pair for me nu...."

Rakshan:  Seekiram propose panni kalyanam panniko.....illaina avlothan

Ak:   Byee da and cut the call......

          At the evening I went for chilling out in a restaurant......I suddenly feels some kinda of closenes.....and yeah i was by babygirl...Who was enjoying with her friend....and was eating so happily....

I enjoyed each and every antics of her

I enjoyed each and every antics of her.....and finally noted that she saw me.....and waved at me....I was looking around....

Sk:  Hello ungalathan....'

me:  Varen ma....

       I went to the table and sat opposite o them...and she intoduces me to her friend....

Sk:  He is ashwin kumar...The boss of my company......(Ashwin smiled...)

Shalu:  HEllo sir.....

me:  Sir la vendam...you can call me by my name...

Shalu:  Ok ashwin.....Are you committed......?

      0000 no...my baby girl is getting angry for asking these kinda of questions....and to irritate her...i Sadi 

me:  Yeah committed.....

Shalu:  Lucky....evlo smart ah na paiyan yaaruku kedaipan.....

SK:  shut up......

    When i said "Committed".....her face reactions changes and becomes sad......but then only i understood that....she has also have some feelings for me......But i loved her reactions...and bid a byee and left the place...smilingly....

        When i returned home....my akka was stading and staring at me...

PRiya:  Ena da orey happy ah...?

Ak:  Ama....enoda cutiee ah meet pannitu vanthe...unexpected ah?

Priya:  Cutiee ah....?........yaaru

Ak:  En wife ah....

Kriti ma:  Neeye ponnu pathutiyaa....yaaru da antha ponnu...?

Ak:  Wait amma...I will show....and nan innu antha ponnu kitta ethume solala.....

Kriti ma:  Parava illa....ponnu matum kami pothum...

Ak:  Take the wallet.....and showed her photo as....She only.....

Kriti ma:   Alaga irukka da

Priya:  Cute ah iruka da....

and she also noticed a glow and blusing in Ak's face and felt happy for tht...

Ak:  Ava epo enaku ok solraloo....then i will invite her to home ok ya....

       Kriti ma and priya akka was so happy to see her and her glowing smile.......and it become one of the best day for me....

Authors note:

          HEllo makkaley.....Konjam work athigama irunthathu....athan update kuduka mudiyala nethu.....manichurunga,........I guess all are safe right.....? and eat healthy and stay healthy.......Pudichuruntha comment pannunga and vote podunga....Gramatical error ethathu iruntha mannichurunga.......love you all......😍😍😍😍