HIS ROWDY DON

Sivaangi's pov:

          I was in ashwin's home and finished eating.....Then I called my mom.

Kala ma:  helooo sivaangi....

me:  maa.....nan inga ashwin kood iruken....nethu enaku etho agiruchu pola....

Kala ma:  No prblm da kanna.......Ashwin call panni elam sollitaru...

me:  ohoooooo............

Kala ma:  Sari apdiyee office poriyaa....or you are comming home...

me:  nan direct ah office poiren......already late agirichi.....

Kala ma:  ok da.....

       Ashwin enters the room.........

Ashwin:  Hey pondati....office pogalama illa veetlaye.....

me:  you naughty idiot.....come lets go....

Ak:  but u dont have a proper dress to put....wait you take my sister's dress from wardrobe....It suits well to you....

me:  ok ashwineyyyy........

      I went to his sister room and started choosing the dress.....and I wear a beautifully dres...because that only suits me...

     but i was unable to zip it from backside

     but i was unable to zip it from backside.......and tired my hard to put the zip....but failed

There were nobody to help me expect ashiwn.......

Ashwin's Pov:

        its already half an hour and sivaangi was not comming down.....I went upstairs...

ak:  Sivu ma......

sk:  ashwineyyyyy....

ak:  Hey.....ena d panra.....its already too late......

sk:  remainded silent......ashwineyyyyyy

ak:  Sollu ma

sk:  ashwineyy......enala intha zip ah poda mudiyala......

ak:  door ahopen pannu....i will

      She gradually opened the door......When i saw her....She was stunning in that dress.......wh3 bent down and started blushing......

      I went to her back and zipped.....she was totally blusing....and her cheeks turned into red and looks like a tomato.......

       I hugged her from backside....and land my head on her shoulder.......she started blusing more..

sk:  ashwineyy....unga beard kuthuthu.....save pannunga......

      I can feel her breath and it warms me more......and i kissed hardly in her cheeks....

sk:   officee pogalama....already getting late.....

Thus we went to office........

At office......

     everyone was looking at us.....because we both were entering the office samelu....and she bid a byeee and left to her cabin......

meanwhile rakshan

Rakshan:  Maapla......papa ok va da.......office ku vanthuta

Ak:  ava normal than da......saroi namma client vishayam ena achu

Rakshan:  athuva.....nan sivaangi dprt la oruthana antha files la  check panna sonnen....iru avana anupuren.....

ak:  ok da....ask him to comeimmediately to my cabin.........because today is the last date......

     Rakshan told that man to come to cabin

Rohit:  sir....whether you called me....?

Ak:  HAve you completed the files/......which rakshan gave you....

Rohit:  Somewhat completed sir....?

      Ak got irritated and stated shouting at him harshly.....and he was in a highly irritated mood.......

Rohit was scared and standing calmly in his cabin.;.......

      Sivaangi entered his cabin unexpectedly......and was shocked to see both of the reaction......

sk:  ena achu rohit......

Rohit:....sir shouted at me for not completing the file......

     My baby was looking at me angrily.....and i said rohit to leave from the cabin.....

Ak:  Sivaaangi.......

sk:  Pothum...ethum pesatheenga.......i told not to get angry at any situations right......

ak:  sorry d pondati......

sk:  mudiyathu.....

ak:  sorry sivaangi ma......ipo nee ena mannichu vidalaina avlothan...

to be continued......

Authors note:

    Hello makkaleyyy....sorry for not updating it for a long time.....mannichu.......work arpm author konjam odambu mudiyala.......chapter pudichuruntha like pannunga.......love you all....thank you for this huge support........