His soul 💜

"There is a beautiful thing inside you."

        At the office room, the convo continues.......

ak:  nee enna mannichu vidalana aprm nan ena pannuvenu theriyathu......

sk blushes........🤗🤗

ak:  Why you are blushing now....?

sk:  Athellam illaye......First pecha mathatheenga...

Ak:  Sorry ma....avanga work ah mudikala athanalathan tiutene.....I want to submit it to that client today itself......

Sk:  I will help you out.....dont panic

Ak:  Appo ena mannichu vitaya.....?

Sk:  Ilaaye....ungaluku inaki kandippa punichment irukum......

Ak:  What.....?  Punishment ah....?

Sk:  Ama....Work mudikira vara neenga enkooda pesa koodathu and enkita varakoodathu....

Ak:  This is too much d pondati.....

Sk:  You must do Mr. Ashwin Kumar.......

     It was in the evening and some  of them were went and some more employees where there......and Sivu went to her cabin to do her work.....as She said Rohit to go so she want to complete all his files and want to submit it......

(sorry makkale....here i introduce Rohit to you.....She is sivaangi's collegue and one close friend of sivu papu....)

     Such a good soul and loves to protect sivaangi from the work place

Back to story.....

Ashwin's Pov:

      I was bored and started to thinking of my rowdy......I took my purse and see her photo and started to laugh......

Rakshan:  Enna da mapla.......neeya sirikura......Thango ena sonna,

Ak:  Avala.....Deii po da.....nane gaandula iruke'

Rakshan:  What happened....?

Ak:  Unnoda paasama thangoooo irukangala....avanga enaku punishment kuduthurukanga.....

Rakshan:  (started laughing......)  Apdi ena punishment uh...?

Ak:  Work mudira vara avanga kooda pesakoodathu and avanga kita pogakoodathan......

Rakshan:  Why.....?

Ak:  Nan antha rohit ah titikitu irunthe work mudikama iru thathuku....Madam pathutanga.....athan

Rakshan:  Unaku thevathan da........ithellam and sari macha...nan kelamburen....papava pathuko......

Ak:  Ok da......