MINE

It was monday.....and asusual the work want to start......

Ashwin's Pov:

     Today i gonna tell her that i like her very much......ana ava nethu nan committed nu sonna appove lite ah dull agita....Whether she will take this serious....?

Priya :  Hellooo Brother ......What happened...Why are you stuck....?

Ashwin:  Nothing......

Priya:  Seekiram propose pannu.....😏😏

Ashwin:  engaluku theriyum......poi unnoda husband kitta pesu.....

      I was deely in thought whether to wear what kinda dress to the office.....and finally came to an conclusion to wear yellow color t-shirt.....and was looking into the  mirror for 100th time...

and was looking into the  mirror for 100th time

     Ashwin went to office......and Rakshan also came...

Rakshan: Gud morning da  macha......innaiki oru international company dealing pesa varanga.....

AK:  YEah.....so intha dealing epdiyathu ok panniranum......so that our comapny will move to international level......

Rakshan:  Ana namba ethume prepare pannalaye....How we are gonna present this....?

Ak:  The meeting is at 12:00 midnight only....still we have lot of time to work...and we will.....

Rakshan:   Thangam varalaya innu....its already late...

Ak:  varlaya....Is she not feeling well......

Rakshan:  Therila....

     When i heard the news that she is not in the office,,,,suddenly my face becomes upset and i went to my room and waited for some time.....

Sivaangi's Pov:

      enaku enn evlo dull ah iruku.......avaru nejamave committed ah...?  why am i feeling for my boss.....is this called possessiveness and love.....office poga vendam......

Kala ma:  office pogalaya

Sk:  innaiki leave nan.....

Kala ma:  enn di poitu vaa.....summa leave podre...

     then i came to the conclusion to go to office....but it was already half an hour late.....and i ore simple black color dress with blue blacers....

and i ore simple black color dress with blue blacers

    I was little bit dull when i reached my office....and i saw rakshan anna waveing at me....

Rakshan:  Thangooo.....

Sk:  anna:...i am back...sorry due to delays it get late.....

Rakshan: ok da thangoooo......Konjam work...you can go to your cabin.....

      I was deeply in thought with the things happened yesterday.....and rinu asked me " why am i dull?"

     the door opened...and i didnt see whi it was....All stood up and said good morning boss.   Then only i saw it was Ashwin who was standing there.....

     I went out from the cabin to see Rakshan anna...to avoid eye contact with him..... 

Ashwin's Pov:

    My baby left when i went to see her......i love her possessiveness.......then i asked raksha n to call sivaangi to come to my room....

Sk:  May i come in sir....

Ak: yeah...ena pudusa sir lam...?

Sk:  Inimel nan ungala apdiyee kupdure....

Ak:   Ahaan....Why...?

Sk:  Because you are committed right....?...Why did you call me....

Ak:  I am working for an international project.....i need your help....

Sk:  Ana ashwin....enaku avlova theriyathu......

Ak:  I will tell......you better take your seat in my nearby cabin....ok ya...

Sk:  Appo inimel ennoda place ithuva......

Ak:  yeah.....get your things from there.....

     I was really dissapointed to move from my cabin and ritu was very happy.....because i got promoted,.....

When i entered the commercial department.....everyone was looking at me like..."Epdi iva athukulla inga promote aguna..."

    A girl from the canin came near to my table....ena boos ah valachu potiyaa.....and everyone started laughing....and some critisized me for my voice.....

    During lunch break i went to see ritu, and she asked why i was sad.....i said everything happened there and started crying......

    Rakshan noticed this from behind and said that to ak.....

Ak:  Sivangi ma.....are you alright..?

Sk:  Yes sir....I am fine......

Ak:  Nee ennda room la konja neram iru.....i want your help right now.....

    Sk went to Ak's cabin and she was crying whether they will speak about this also....

   Ak went to commercial dprt and shouted...."How dare you tease my girl..."

You dont have any common sense......Avathan ennoda ellame....inoruka avala tease paneenganu therunjathu yu will be get suspended permanently from the job.......

    When ak entered the room.....she was sleeping in her table....like a baby....i saw this.....and was admiring her..... 

     I crassed her hair and sadi...." You are my lucky charm....." She smiled in her sleep and when i bend down to kiss her on the forehead......she wake up and suddenly our lips meet...

To be continued.......

Author's Note:

          Sorry makkale....for not giving the proper update......ethathu thappu iruntha mannichurunga.....and pudicha vote and comment pannunga....Eat well and Sleep well......Love you all.....😘😘😘😘