WAY TO HOMETOWN

Ashwin's Pov:

       It was morning  and the time was 6:00 am.....I woke up and saw my rowdy was sleeping still by hugging me and i am unable to get up....

      So I tried my best to wake her up but it ends in failure...she didnt even gave a single reaction.....

      So i stopped and started to look my rowdy....and i pecked in her hairline......she smiled and then i pecked hardly in her cheeks......She wake up

sk:  Ashwineyyy ena panra

ak':  Summa ennoda pondati thoongitu iruntha athan apdiye rasichutu iruken

sk:  Enn kiss panna...?

ak:  sari vendam nah...give it back to me....

sk:  you naughty idiot.....

          sari vaa namma poi fresh agitu kilambalam.......I went to my room where binni ma told me to stay......once i get freshed up i reach down to have the breakfast.....

           My rowdy was wearing a peech color dress and was looking tunning in the outfit.....she came near me and sat next to me.....

            We had our breakfast and we went to office.....

            meanwhile travelling

sk:  ashwineyyyy onnu kekava...

ak:  Kelu ma.....

sk:  namma eppo unga amma kitta solla porom....

ak:  avangaluku theriyum....nan orunal una anga kutitu poren.......

sk:  ok ma...love you

ak:  ena di puthusa....

sk:  ok.....hate you....

ak:   adinguuu.......

         I went towards my room and started doing my work.......rakshan entered

Rakshan:  Deiii mapla.....ena da bright ah iruka..?

ak:  un thangooo kooda irunthenla athan...

Rakshan:  unaku alave ilama poi kittu iruku da......

ak:  heheheeee..........

Rakshan:  I want to tell you about the international project which we have signed......we want to go to USA for that ....That company asked Sivaangi also to join with you da........because she only accompanied with you during the project presentation right....?

          so better you two go da....I will take care here.....

ak:  ana velila yaarukume theriyathu da......so media kitta irunthu careful ah irukanum......and that too from that idiotic girl who always crosses line with my papa......

Rakshan:  NAn pathukuren da inga......

Sivaangi's Pov:  

          I completed all my works and felt bored......

            A call from him changed all my mood....😁😁

sk:  Heloooo

ak:  hey pondati....kilambu namma veetuku pogalam....

sk:  ena ashwineyyyy achu...

ak:  wait near my car i will there within 5 mins....

sk:  ok.....🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️