MY FAIRY 👼

" Love is putting someone else's needs before your own."

Sivaangi's Pov:

      When i woke up ...our lips meet for the first time....and i broke the kiss...i looked at him stunningly......He was shyly smiling at me.....and i said sorry and left the place.....

    i came to my cabin and there seems a silence and everyone was looking at me like i am devil....?  What happened to them......

    Then the girl who teased me in the mroning came near me and said....."  Nee boss kitta sonna nanga amaithya irupoma......Avaru enakku matumthan...."and she started talking whatever she want......and i dint understand what she is speaking.......and tears blured my vision.....

     There seems someone standing in the door and it was non other than ashwin....

AK:  What did you say to her.....?

Girl:  Nothing sir......

Ak:  Solriyaa illa......

Girl:  Nothing sir....i just confessed her that all...

Ak:  Sivaangi ma.....enna sonnanga avanga.....unmaiya sollu.....

      I dont know anything happened before and said everything to ashwin....

Ak:  Meet me in my office......

     That girl went behind him  and he suspended permanently from he office.......she came near me and said..."unna nan summa vidamateb..."

    Ashwin then came and said....

Ak:  we are presenting our project tonight....and we need your support....can you stay upto late night....?

me:  sir ana amma thaniya irupanga.......

Ak:  I will drop you at home...no worry......and rakshan and your team mates two boys ( ram and akash) will  stay with us.....

me:  Ok sir......i will...and i called my mom to inform this...and mom said ok and be safe......

    It was 8 pm and there were no one in the office expect ashwin, rakshan anna, me and two fellow teammates....i went downstairs to go to rest room......suddenly i felt like someone is following me......and a voice that " sivaangi...."

     I was shocked and see it was akash.....and there were none around me.....and felt helpless....

Ashwin's Pov:

    i felt like something i sgonna  happen to my baby.....and went to see her in her cabina dn she was not there.......

   I asked Rakshan..."where is Sivu..." and he said..."saw her going downstairs before 20 mins...."     

     I went down and there seems my girl crying helplessly.....and sitting down.....i saw akash near her......i went and suddenly she hugged me.....ena kapathu ashwin.....

Ak:  Ena achu sollu ma....

Sk:  In her crying tone......he proposed me and i refused and he came near me and held my waist...and slapped him......

Ak:  dont cry......I will be with you......come lets go.....

    and we went from there.....and my girl was shivering and i hugged her tightly.......

Then i said to leave akash and  ram to home.....we only were there......

    and yeah it is time for our meeting....and we didnt even have our dinner......

    It was the first international project for our comapny and i was proud that i was with my girl.....eventhough she was worried....but never show it infront of Rakshan.....and she smiled and winked the eye.....

  I started presenting....and she was admiring me without taking the eyes.......

   In the mid of presenting......Then the remaing part will be continued by sivaangi krishnakumar......She was shocked.....and went there to present....

    She spoke without any flwas and the members were happy to hear her sweet voice and her fearless speech......

member 1:  Being a small girl....hw did you have these much knowledge in this...? and i guess yu are new to your job....

     she looked at me .....and smiled.....said  " My boss training only......"

Rakshan mv:  "ellam training than...."

member 2:  Ok lets us announce the result now itself.....coz we cant dealy.....we want to tie up with your comapany.....

       I was very happy to hear this......and was out of words...and dont know what to say....because it was our dreamproject......and my girl was also super excited...

member panel:  Sivaangi....you have a long way to go....and we need your presence throughout the project....all the best for you career....

     It felt like...."She is my fairy and my lucky charm.....whenever she is with me...everything happens positive......"

    Rakshan bid a byee and left fro there....I and Sivaangi alone was there....and the time was nearly three.....

Sk:  Ashwineyyy.....pasikuthu..

me:  What ashwineyyy va...?

Sk:  sorry...etho flow la vanthutu.......

me:  oooo.....lets eat....

    when we came near our car.....she fainted.....i was holding her....and splashed some water in her face...and she opened her eye......onnum agalaila ma...

Sk:  illa....rmba pasikuthu...kalaila irunthu sapdala....athan.....

      She said cutely with his puppy face and we went for eating near the road side.......we ate pani puri and she enjoyed eating it......

     I started the car then......it takes more than 1 hr to reach sivaangi's house.......when i started the conversation...there is no response.......she felt asleep.....

    She is the cutest baby while in sleeping also.....Really my girl is an angel....👸 and in sleeping it itself she started telling something.....

        " ASHWINEYYY UNGALA ENAKU RMBA PUDIKUM......ANA UNGALUKU ENA PUDIKUMA THERIYALA....BECAUSE UNGALUKUTHAN ALREADY LOVER IRUKUTHEY......ANALUM ENAKU UNGALA PUDIKUM......"

       I came to know that she is also having feelings for me....and wake her up.....she woke up sudeenly and left a byeee and she went......then returned back....

Sk:  Nan thookathula ethum sonnena.....

me:  Illaye...you are sleeping peacefully.....

Sk:  ok....paathu safe ah veetuku poitu....msg pannunga....

    HE reached his home and texted her and she was there online and they started taking......shall we talk in video call i ask....she said ok...

    I called her.....and was very happy.....while speaking itself...she felt asleep.......

To be continued.....

Authors Note:

           Hello makkaleyyyyy.........ellarum inaiki day va siripa kondadirupeenga.......yeah hoping for the best for his upcoing movies and films.......

         Spelling mistakes and gramtical error ethathu iruntha mannichuuu.......Thanks for your huge support......do vote and comment if you really like and.....Because your comment my happynes.....love you all.....🤩🤩🤩🤩