PROPOSAL

Growing old can be amazing together. Let's make it possible!

Sivaangi's pov:

            It was a party  ngiht.....and everyone was there.......and i look ashwineyyy also wearing black color dress....and he was stunning in the outfit.....

          His eyes looks at me and i feel really shy after he proposed me in the afternoon.........

           Everyone was busy with their works......and I saw ashwineyyy comming near me...

AK:  ena rowdy......pathumpakatha mathiri pora....?

me:  Apdila illaye......neengathan busy.,....

Ak:  oooo.....you are gorgeous in this outfit.....

me:  ahaan......ungala rakshan anna kupdranga.....

               The party started and everyone was busy in dancing......i and ritu were sitting in the couch and talking something......my eyes went in search of ashwin......

Ritu:  yaara tedura....?

me:  yaaraiyum illa.....

Ritu:  Enaku ellame theriyum....ashwin ah thana...'

Me:  Ellame theriyuma......

Ritu:  I think Ashwin sir was in love with you.....

Me:  Theva illama pesatha........

         Everyone was enjoying and i saw ashwin was sincerely speaking something with rakshan anna.....

Ashwin's Pov

           I saw my girl was searching me and i was admiring her from the staircase/......and then i noticed that idiotic girl whom i suspended was also in the party......

     I want to save sivaangi.....and i called rakshan and said everything.........rakshan:  papa mela oru kannu vachuko epayume.....

      She was enjoying with ritu and she went near sivaangi maa and gave the waiter a chocolate to give it to sivaangi.......

    Waiter went to my girl and gave the chocolate and she was so happy to receive this....and within few seconds some kinda change in her state.....

Rakshan announced......

       Now it is dance time and everyone can dance with the pair or else you can dance alone.......

the songpalyed a melody music and started dancing.....

     me:  Sivaangi ma......vaa dance pannalam

      Sk:  illa ashwineyyy....enaku thala la valikuthu rmba........

 me:  ena achu,.......

Sk:   antha chocloate saptathuku aprm ethoo pannuthu.......

Rakshan:    It was the time to dance with our boss Mr.. Ashwin Kumar.......and anybody want to dance with him.....

     I went to the stage.......and asked..." This time i choose a pair to dance with me.....and it is none other than sivaangi......

    she came near me and whispered in my ears that i may faint.......