FIRST MEET

Rakshan and Ashwin went to the park.  They parked the car in the parking area....and then they walked towards the park....

Ashwin:  Machaa.....Namma enn apdiyee summa pesitu konja neram inga time spent panna koodathu....

Rakshan:  Sari da....appo onnu paanuvom.....namma unakku apt ahna ponnu inga irukka papom.....

Ashwin:  ena da pesura.....loosah nee.....I wont talk with girls and i dont want to get married....

Rakshan:  Deiii......enough da....sari if you have a chance to meet a girl...what are the qualities you expect it from her?....sollu therunjukalam...

Ashwin:  You idiot....Nan kalayaname vendamnu solren......ana nee solla solra...

Rakshan:  parava illa summa sollu...........

Ashwin:  qualitites ah.....First ava enna kolantha mathiri pathukanum....whenever i am in bad mood she be the first to console and stand with me.......ena vittu vilagilam poga koodathu.....aprm  enaku oru well wisher ah irukanum............

                 Ipdi patta ponnah eppo pakurenoo appo than da ....adutha decision lam.....

Rakshan:  Macha.........unaku kandippa ipdi oru ponnu kedaippa......

and they the started walking around the park........and the saw three girls enjoying to the core.........

Sivaangi's Pov:

        she went park with her friends shalu and sri.......

(this is shalu.....one best of sivu.........and the another one is sri.....)

     These three were kidding each other bcoz the met after a long time

     These three were kidding each other bcoz the met after a long time.......and i am so happy because i spent some valuable time with you.....

Shalu:   Aprm epo d work join panna pora....?

sk:  therila d....waiting for call letter form "the krafts"

shalu:   Gud d....nanum chennailatha  job panniruken,....we will meet whenever we want....so dont worry we will be always with you.....

Sri:   ama sivu...nanum ingathan modelling pannalamnu iruken....

sk:     so overwhelmed to hear this from you....namma jolly ah irupom.....

  come lets take a selfieee.....

Ashwin's Pov:

       deiii Rakshan.......yaarda antha ponnu centrela.....(it was non other than sivu)

Rakshan:  How can I know about her?

Ak:   Nan avala engayooo patha mathiri iruku da....

Rakshan:   irukum irukum.......amithiya vaa..namma pogalam veetuku....

AK was thinking in his mind about the girl....but then he moved from the park.....

.....................................................................

Monday 

Sivaangi's Pov:

kala ma:  enthiri di...........office poganum sonnele....

sivu:  Amma 5 mins ma....pls....

Kala ma:   Seekiram enthirichi kulichutu kelambu

she then wake up and take her bath and come to dining hall for eating.....she is wearing a block floral t shirt and a black jean...

she is wearing a block floral t shirt and a black jean

Then she took her car... and went to the comapny for interview.....

she parked the car....and she looked at the building.....it names "THE KRAFTS"

she stepped in and waited with other candidates....

Ashwin'sPov:

     i was interviewing the candidates and suddenly a soul whcih is near to my heart was somewhere near me.......

and started thinking about the dream girl........

He questioned himself....."whether my dream girl is near me?  is she coming to attend the interview?.....who is the girl  i am waiting for?

........

he suddenly saw a girl outside the cabin who wore a beautiful smile in her face.......and asking

"May I come in Sir?"

He was shocked......

To be Continued.....................

Authors note:

         Makkaley if there are any grammatical errors nah pls ennai mannichu.......and story epdi irukunu sollunga.....ethathu mathanumnalum sollungo...i will try to change.........love you peoples.....Sorry for the late update......so athan chapter perusa kuduthuten.....