PARTY

Ashwin's Pov:

          It's morning.....I woke up at 5 AM itself and went kitchen to prepare sweets.......and i dint sleep the whole night also....my face was really tired....

Krithi ma:  ena da kitchen la athuvum evlo kalaila.........

Ak:  Paatha therila......

Krithi ma:  yaarukuda sweet la....ennoda marumagaluka.....

Ak:  ama ma....nethu avalalathan.......oru international project namma company sign pannirukom......

Krithi ma:  ithu eppo da....sollave illa nee enkitta....

Ak:  'yesterday oru meeting irunthathu....so athan nan vara late agitu...... apdiyee room ku poiten...

Krithi ma:  Nan cook pannitharen ianiki lunch....avaluku call panni lunch kondu vara vendamanu solliru.....

Ak:  illa ma venam....nan avala lunch velila kootitu pogalamnu iruken.....

Krithi ma:  Sari da.....

AK:  Nan poi fresh agitu office kelamburen......and he went to the office.......

        When he went inside he first saw her and she was calling "ASHWINEYYYY......"   and we both went and everybody was lokking at her....because she was with me.....

       She bid a byee and left to her place.....NOw it was so comfortable to check her because her place is her the window.....and from my room itself i can able to see her.....😍😍

        I told Rakshan to arrange the meeting immediately and thus we arranged the meeting......and my girl was sitting in the first and Rakshan said that "we arranged a success party for signing the internationl project at today night......and i request you all to attened the success party...." 

     My Sivu was blinking and she looked nervous.....because of the last day incident......she looked up at me......I convinced her my saying.....Meet me in my room....

     She wincked her eyes......and the gets dispersed....

Sk:  Ashwineyyyy.....ulla varava....

Ak:  Vaa maa......permanent ah ashwineyyy kupda arambichutiyaaa...

Sk:  hahaaa .......ama

Ak:  sari lunch ku velila polama......

Sk:   nan already eduthutu vanthuten ana........namma nalaki pogalam....

Ak:  No innaiki pogalam...nee atha veetuku eduthutu poiru......namma porom avlothan.....

     Get ready by 12 noon.....

Sivaangi's pov:

     Why he is calling me for dinner.......and several thoughts were running in my mind....and when i am around him i feel comfortable.......

      It was 12 and said to ritu and leave from the place.......

      I was stadning in the car parking and Rakshan anna came......

Rakshan:  Tha gooo....ena inga....

Sk:  Dinner ku veleila poren ashwin kooda.....

Rakshan:  Ok da thangooo....night party la pakalam......

      he came and we want to the grand hotel .....

       There he booked a private table.....and we talked for somtimes......

Me:  Ashwineeyyyyyy...neenga committed thana.....?

Ashwin:  Illa ma......nan single than.......

Me:  Appo annaiki enoda frnd ah meet pannumpothu committed sonninga......?

AK:  Summa vilayatuku sonnen ma.......and he noticed a glimpse in her face after hearing that...

Me:  Ashwineyyy ungala.......?

       Then he told me to blind fold the eyes....and there exist the biggest surprise.......when he unfold the cloth......there is a big setup with lots of heart balloons......💓💓💓💓 

     " HEY MY ROWDY......I WANT TO TELL YOU THIS.......NAN UNNA MATHIRI ORU PONNAH PATHATHE ILLA.....FROM THE VERY FIRST DAY TO TILL NOW.....YOU ARE KILLING ME WITH YOUR CUTE ANTICS AND UNNODA ANTHA SMILE UN FACE LA KONJA NERAM ILLAINA KOODA I FEEL REALLY DULL.....ENAKU ITHU VARA YAARU MELA UM IPDI FEEL VANTHA KOODA ILLA,.....AND I WISH NEE EN LIFE FULL AH EN KOODA IRUKANUM NU NENAIKUREN......I LOVE YOU SO MUCH SIVAANGI MA.......UNAKU EPPO TONUTHU APPO NEE ENAKU SONNA POTHUM....."

                                                                                                                                                     WITH LOVE

                                                                                                                                                                 Ashwin.

     Tears wellled up from my eyes.......nd i saw ashwin was coming near me....and he hugged me tighly and whispered in my ears that "I Love You so much......"

          We had our lunch and through out the time ashwin was looking and admiring  me....then he dropped me in the home......🤍

Ashwin's pov:

             I finally without any fear proposed my rowdy.....and she didnt say anything....she was silent throught the way......whether she will come to the party....nan epdi kepen....ok shall call......the phone rang but my rowsy didnt attened the call.......then i wear a black color dress and went for the party.....

then i wear a black color dress and went for the party

     Meanwhile sivaangi.....

     Ena dress potutu pogalam party ku.....and when i saw the phone there was 8 missed calls from ashwin.......and dont know what to do....and i leave it.......then i wear a black color dress and went .....

then i wear a black color dress and went

    When i saw her she was an elite........such a gorgeous girl was stading there in black.......and my eyes was keenly in looking at her......

To be continued........

Authors note..

              Helllo makkaleyyyy.....hope you all are safe.......sorry for not giving regular update.....mannichurunga......thank you all for your support and love you so much......💜💜💜ethathu thappu iruntha mannichurunga....and pudincha vote podunga........