Eyes Speaks

" I love the way you look at me....you are the only one who look at me that way"                                                                                         -JENNIFER NIVEN

Ashwin's Pov:

The voice echoed in his room..........

SK:  May i come in sir?

Ak: Yeah take your seat....

Sk:  Handed the file and waited for her chance to answer the questions......She was little bit nervous, because for the first time she is attending the interview..

Ak:  Chill and relax......introduce yourself first....

Sk:   Started saying about her .....

Meanwhile ashwin was so clueless about the girl and was started to look into her eyes......

Ak's mindvoice:(Yaaru intha ponnu...enn ivala pakumpothu enaku ethoo pannuthu.....iva kannu enn enala pathu pesa mudiyala....)

The bgm was playing......

                                            " Kan parthu kadhaika mudiyamal nanum 

                                                    thivikindra oru pennum neethan 😍"

Then he said her to leave the hall.....

SK: Thank you sir....and she went 

AK noticed there is a passport size photo on the table....He took the photo ....but unfortunately it was sivaangi,s one.....so he decided to keep it with himself.....and He kept the photo in his wallet.

Sivu's Pov:

Amma.........i have successfully completed the interview and the result will be announced tomorrow....We shall wait for good results...

Kala ma:  ok di....superrrr

......................

The next day.......

(The hiring process everything was over and it is the time to announce who are all selected...nearly more than 100 peoples were attended but only 5 members were selected by the HR of the company which is none otherthan Ashwin)

Sivu was eagerly waiting .......

Suddenly her phone ring.........

SK:   Helooooo............

person:  You are selected and you can join tomorrow.....

SK:  thanks sir.....and she cut the call......Then she called her close friends shalu and sri to onform about the news....

They were happy for her because "The Krafts " is one of the top most leading company in India.....

On the other side........

Ak was so happy because she is now an employee in his company.......and he was smiling without any reasons....

Rakshan noticed this from the another end.......and thinking why he is laughing like this....then he came 

Rakshan:  Macha....ena da achu.....

Ak:   Onnum illaye....summa da.....😁😁😁😁

Rakshan:  Enamoo poda🤷‍♀️......nane kandupidikuren

ashwin was thinking "Antha ponnu yaarune theriyathu,,,,ava character epdi.....whether she i the girl who i want to spent the whole life with......why i was thinking about her like this......there is nothing between us...but why she is disturbing me....."

Everythought came to an end....and Ashwin went to Home

Krithi ma:  Ashwin.....Eppo da kalyanam panna pora....?

Ak:  Amma...ne summa iru...athellam vendam.....

Krithi ma:  eppo da nan en marumagale pakurathu....poda

Ashwin went to sleep .........

..................

Sivu's Pov:

Today is the first day of my work...so i want to go in time for the office...and she wore a blue  color dress...She bids byee to her mom and take her car and went.....

She bids byee to her mom and take her car and went

AT OFFICE:

AK signed all the new employees file and noted that Sk file alone so deep to know about her much......

Sk was alloted as a traineee in sales executive department which is nearer to rakshan cabin.....and Rakshan is incharge of that department.....

She took her seat and started to see around her........There were another four peoples.....who is already there and she is the new junior to them....Everyone was happy and she immediately get gel with them.....

Everyone in her cabin loves her because she turns the environment positive.....and bring laughter in everyones face....

Rakshan entered and everyone was standing expect the one who is sivu.....because she thought him as one of the trainee.......

Rakshan didnt scold her because she looks lil cute and her cute  puppy expression made him forget the anger......SK said sorry......and rakshan said no mention😉

Rakshan:  Ms.Sivaangi......come and meet me in my cabin at noon today.....

Sivu:  ok sir.....

Everyone in her cabin introduced themselves and sivu came to know about her boss Mr.AshwinKumar....All said that he was terror and never know how to speak with others and he will burt out when we do something wrong.....

Sivu was scared to hear these things and was little scared........

She then said to herself...."Nama namma work ah olunga pantu pite irupom....Avara ethuku ipo yosichutu...."

She as sitting in her place quitely and everyone started their work....

To be continued......

Author's Note:

         Hellooo Makkaley......chapter epdi irukunu sollunga........if there are any gramatics error...mannichurunga.....if you like it do vote and comment......ethathu mathanalum sollungo......thanks for suppoting my writings.....love you all.......❤❤