Nyoke

Riiing! Riiing! Riiiing! "Damn it Tiff! You stay calling at the wrong tiiiiime. Oooo yes right there daddy!" Nyoke moaned out, tossing her phone to the floor.
Nyoke was a very beautiful girl. She's  full blooded Navajo Indian. Skin like roasted almonds, high cheek bones, slanted eyes, lips full and a natural pretty pink. She had no blemishes or marks other than the two beauty marks that sat near her lips. Her head full of silky black thick beautiful hair. She could easily win America's Next Top Model. Don't let her beauty fool you though she's a real life Volcano. Ready to erupt at any given moment.
"Damn Dylan. You keep fucking me like that I might have to pay you shit!!" They both laughed, knowing damn well Ny ain't paying a nigga for shit. "Girl you talking about me fucking you, you was right there with me blow for blow. Back shots impeccable. Shit. We might be paying each other bae!" Looking dead in his eyes she said, "Bae? So I'm bae now huh?" "You always been bae to me. Don't start acting brand new now NY-Key." Something only he called her. "If you not gone stick around this time don't start me to catching feelings. I refuse to get caught up in your web again D."
"Damn NY-Key. You sure no how to mess up a wet dream!" "I'm just saying. You know what don't worry about it. I'm going to treat this just like it is. A dick appointment." "I know you not gone...." She cut him smooth off. "I have things to do so I'll talk to you later ok. It was fun and it's been real." "I thought you was letting me stay here until my flight left Thursday?" "That was before I was fucking up yo wet dreams nigga." Dylan was getting frustrated but he would never get upset with Ny. He walked over to her wrapped his arms around her waist started kissing her neck. "You know you don't have to always be so tough. You know you want me here stop playing!" His hands roamed her body as if they were in search for something. Her body relaxed from the tenseness of the situation that could've went left. Dylan always knew how to get her right though. He pulled her ponytail back and kissed her in the mouth. She tried to resist but her body ignored her mind and her heart took over and they melted in to one another. He bend her over the living room sofa and entered her rainforest slowly. She relaxed her self to let him enter her fully. They was in a rhythmic entanglement and their body's moved like one until there loves song was over. "Fuuuuuuckkk!" He yelled out and she moaned in unison with his euphoric cries. "That mean I can stay?" He said with a smirk on his face. "Shut up. I can't stand yo ass but you know I love you. I'm going to my office. I'll talk to you later." "I love you too NY-Key." He watched as she walked away. A million thoughts ran through his head.