DeLow

"Hey nigga what's your problem? Get the fuck off my bunk!" DeLow said to his bunkie. The dude just kept sitting there. DeLow then grabs the dude by his shoulder to pull him towards him. He didn't take kind to disrespect on the streets and he damn sure wasn't going to take it in prison. He didn't give a fuck where he was. He once stomped a dude out at his grandmothers funeral for stepping on his shoe. DeLow wasn't nothing nice. He asked again. "What the fuck? You can't hear nigga? Get the fuck off my..." Before he could finish his statement he felt a piercing sensation in his abdomen. The guy had stabbed him and tried to stab him again but DeLow was too big and powerful. He socked the dude and still the dude was coming at him. The dude dropped the shank and DeLow full of rage picked it up and started stabbing his bunkie. The guards came rushing in and DeLow dropped the shank and dropped to the ground. That didn't stop them from beating on him. They hit and kicked him until he was unconscious. One guard checked the other guy but he was gone. It wasn't DeLow's first body but it would be the first one he would have to own. When he woke up he was in the infirmary chained to a bed with an IV in his arm. "Fuuuuuck!" He yelled out. The nurse rushed over to him and asked did he remember what had happened. He was a little dazed and confused but he responded. "Yeah I remember that nigga stabbed me!" The nurse looked at him in confusion and replied. "No sir you don't have any puncture wounds. The only person that was stabbed is no longer with us." "No! No! No! No! No! He stabbed me first. That was self defense. Then them C.O.'s gone just..." The nurse cut him off. "You might wanna save your energy. I don't know who you pissed off but they are transporting you in the morning to go to court for your bunk mates murder. I tried to explain that your body is in no condition to be moved but they insisted you be transported as soon as possible." "What the fuck? Do I get a phone call? This nigga really stabbed me I know he did. I felt it. I'm not tripping! I need to call my girl!" "You won't get a phone call until you get back to the county jail I'm sure. I'll give you something for the pain. Your body is bruised up pretty good. Nothing on your face though. Now that's something." She injected a mild sedative in his IV. The events kept playing over and over in his head until the drugs kicked in and fell asleep.