Nyoke

Nyoke pulls up to her house and there's a car in her driveway. She had never seen the car before so she was puzzled and anxious. "Maybe it's Dylan ass." She thought quietly. Tiffany turned and looked at Ny to see her facial expression. Ny's face never changed so Tiffany was lost. She couldn't tell if it was Dylan or someone else she knew or if it was just some random pulling in to someone else driveway. They do that sometimes. Pull in your driveway and sit and smoke like y'all old time friends or some shit. People can be so crazy. Tiff broke the silence. "You know who car that is girl?" Nyoke shook her head no and said, "I'm about to find out though." She hopped out the car and went to the driver side. A face she didn't recognized turned and said, "Hello, I'm looking for a Nyoke Pompey." "I'm Nyoke. Who are you?" She was completely lost. The lady said she had just placed a package at her door. She was just putting in her next delivery address when they pulled up. Nyoke was really in her feelings. "What kind of package?" "Oh it's nothing bad. Your husband really loves you Mrs. Pompey." "It's Ms. Pompey. I'm not married but thank you." She tried to hand the lady a tip but she refused because she informed Nyoke that whoever sent her the package tipped very generously and the lady backed out the drive and went on with her day. Nyoke went back to her car and helped Tiff get the baby and the stuff they had bought. "Girl somebody left a package or something." Nyoke said before Tiffany could even ask. As they approach the front door they see a large bouquet of flowers but they weren't just ordinary flowers. They were flowers made with hundred dollar bills. Had to be a dozen flowers there and they were so beautifully made. There was a gold chain wrapped in between the petals with a name plate covered in diamonds. Nyoke was so lost and surprised. Tiffany was ooooing and awing and noticed a card. "Girl it's a card. Read it!" They finally make it in the house. They sit on the couch and Tiffany was more anxious than Ny. "Come on bitch open it!" She yelled out. Ny looked at Tiffany with the death stare. "Can I sit down and get comfortable first dang. Nosey ass." Nyoke opens the card and it reads: To my future, my life, my everything. I'll be home to you soon so we can start the rest of our lives together. This should cover the property taxes and some bae. See you soon s.w.a.k. "Damn bitch. That definitely don't sound like a man with a wife or even a girlfriend. Hell he sound like he all in!" Ny put her head down in confusion. She was thinking. If Tiff would've heard the tone of this lady. She didn't sound like she was lying. Ny shook off the feeling and said, "Well when his ass get here I guess we gone find out." Tiff looked puzzled. "You sure you don't want me to take the baby home. I don't really wanna go out on a date anyways. It sound like y'all got some hashing out to do boo." "Bitch didn't I say leave my baby here. You not getting out of that date that easy. Now shut the fuck up and get my baby out that damn seat. Nosey ass ain't even get lil mama out her car seat yet." They both laughed. And then someone knocked on the door....