The Date Part II

"Oh my God!" Tiffany said through breaths. "Sebastian. Oh shit I mean Bossman. How long you been coming here? How did you find this place? Have you ever brought anyone else here?" Tiffany had so many questions. "First of all that's two." Sebastian was counting her slip ups. "But wait I corrected myself and what are you counting anyways?" Sebastian responded slyly. "Good for you baby girl. You corrected yourself but that's still two. You have so many questions. Just live in the moment. We will talk about the extra shit later. Tonight is about you. Hit that button over there by the bed and let's go see what else we can get in to." The button on the bed was to let the facility know that the room was used and ready to be cleaned for the next couple to use if they wanted. Tiffany was eager to see what else she would be open to because this was definitely out of her comfort zone. Shockingly she hadn't thought about her life outside of this beautiful, amazing, sexy dungeon since she got there. He had open her mind body and soul to something new and she was loving it. They went back to the open crowd and she looked around at all the sex crazed people. They were all shapes sizes and skin tones. She was in awe and she wanted to pick someone to entertain but before she could pinpoint one she felt titties on her back. Then before she could protest Sebastian put his finger up to her lips. "Just let it happen. Tonight is ours to be free and no limits baby." She closed her eyes and allowed herself to be free of any thoughts besides pleasure. The lady that was behind her was now in front of her wearing a purple mask with a mouth full of her breast and her fingers strummed her Yoni like a guitar and Tiffany got weak in the knees. Sebastian lead them both to an open bed where they all lay with an audience. The masked lady opened Tiffany up and she kissed from her ankles up to her lotus and she tasted her sweet nectar and made Tiffany erupt like a volcano. Sebastian kissing her neck and then her breast sucking one and then the other. Tiffany's senses where going haywire so much that she started to try and stop the mystery lady. Sebastian grabbed her hands and pinned her down. He whispered in her ear. "Let it flow." Then he licked her earlobe and grabbed her right breast firm but sensual. She released again and the mystery woman didn't miss a drop. She kept licking and sucking and she even went down to no man's land. She licked the hole and stiffened her tongue and went in and out of her rim. This mystery lady knew exactly what to do to keep Tiffany cumming and she was not letting up. Sebastian stood above Tiffany and put his dick right in her mouth while playing with her breast. She didn't resist any longer. She was all in and the number that this lady was doing on her Yoni she sucked the skin off Sebastian's manhood. He came so hard in her mouth she damn near gagged. The mystery woman then climbed on top of Tiffany and began kissing her to share the load he had just released in her mouth. She then lifted one of Tiffany's legs and got in position to grind in to her rubbing uglies and Tiffany let out a moan that she herself had never before heard. She was being owned by yet another person tonight. The mystery lady continued until they both reached climax together. A few onlookers had released also from stroking themselves as they watched this threesome unfold. Tiffany wasn't getting a break though. Some guy from the crowd came and invaded her fortress and she allowed it. She was swept away into euphoria and Sebastian looked in amazement. It excited him to see how free she had become. How open her mind was and watching this strange man enter this fruit that he had now claimed to be his own he grabbed himself and he stroked to the beat of their drum and they all came together yet again. Sebastian then grabbed Tiffany up and kissed her passionately he was wrapped up in the web of Tiffany. "He said now for the two I owe you." "She looked in his eyes and said, "Ok Bossman!" She followed his lead up one more flight of stairs where it was dark. Only one light luminescent from in the corner. It was chains and whips everywhere. Dog collars and funny contraptions that she had never saw before. There were straps hung from the wall and on the ground. He asked her. "Do you trust me?" Tiffany hesitant at first but shook her head yes. He told her to put her head and arms in this board and she did. He then closed it on top of her. She had seen it before but she couldn't think of what it was called and then it came to her. A pillory. She was wondering where this was going but she didn't ask any questions. All of a sudden she felt a stinging sensation run from her backside down her legs. This time she was more aware of her surroundings and she heard a whipping sound and crack! He struck her again. She felt the same tingle but this time she felt something wet steaming down her legs and she yelled out. "Oh my God Sebastian!" Crack! He did it again and again the wetness and again she screamed. This time she knew what it was. He saw it and it turned him on even more. He swung it one more time and crack! Her legs gave out underneath her again. He enter her from behind and he had his way with her one last time. He undid the locks that held her captive and she was feeling so many things but at the top of her list was anger. "Why would you do that to me? You could've at least warned a bitch damn!!" "You enjoyed it so hush. I needed your raw reaction and damn baby you surprised me tonight. Left and right you surprised me." Sebastian was thinking of future endeavors whilst she was thinking of the time and her baby and DeLow and Ny and what the fuck! She couldn't believe the night she had just had. They went and gathered there clothes and she used the pinned key to get her clutch out the locker. As they headed over to the limo she checked her phone. It was 4am. She couldn't believe she had spent all that time in there and hadn't even realized or thought of anything else in all that time. She had 5 missed calls from DeLow and a text from Nyoke telling her to be safe and not to do anything she wouldn't do. She laughed out loud when she read that part. Sebastian opened the door for her and was wondering why she was laughing so randomly. On the ride back to her house he tried to answer some of her questions. He told her that he owned that place that's how he found it and his wife helped him with the design and decor. He also told her he had brought quite a few woman there but none quite like her. As they approached her house he reached in for a kiss and after their lip locking session he whispered in her ear. "You're my unicorn!"