Sebastian

After he assessed the damages at the club where his wife summoned him to. He decided that a reopen was not going to happen. He had money and he didn't mind spending it but he refused to waste it on niggas who didn't appreciate what he was doing for them. They had broke in and took just about all the liquor. They broke every glass and mirror in the building. The pulled up the carpet and out holes in the walls. Hell some of the chairs and tables was missing. He couldn't for the life of him think of why they would take tables and chairs from a nightclub. He was just done with the whole thing. He put the property on the market and it sold fairly quick. He and his wife headed home where they had words. She was complaining about him bringing a girl in to their club for a second time, staying out all night and the disrespect she was getting from him since he brought that thing to the club the first time. He assured her that if she kept coming at him the way she was doing that who he bringing to his establishments would be the least of her concerns. He text Tiffany, looked at his wife and said, "Your time is almost up!" She smacked her lips and said, "What's that supposed to mean? What you gone divorce me? Fuck you Sebastian. You forgetting our arrangement. We are married. I'm not going anywhere so don't bring that bitch there again unless you want problems." He raised his voice. "You think that promise is going to save you every time. I got news for you sweetheart. I only told you the parts you needed to know. So don't tempt me. I do as I please because I provide. I provide for you and your two children. No one even knows that they aren't my kids. Hell I don't think you know sometimes." His wife yelled back. "You know you're a real Bitch! You will continue to take care of use cause that's what your grandmother wanted. We are tied to your money and you don't want to lose it all. So like I said don't bring her there anymore." He stormed out the room and went to his in home office or man cave. He was really over her shit and if things turned out like they were suppose to be would be free from her and he could still keep all his riches. See his wife knew that his grandmothers dying wish was for him to marry her. She was sick of her grandson being promiscuous. She feared he would ruin his self too an early grave with the lifestyle he was living. His current wife was the only female he had ever introduced to his grandmother so she put it in her will that if he married her and made a nice life for her and her kids then he would inherit all of her wealth and possessions. He has to stay with her or the funds would stop. What his wife didn't know was that there was a clause. His grandmother said that if he was to find true love in another then he could separate from his wife but the children were always to be token care of no matter what. Well his way around sleeping with other women was the swingers club. It took some convincing but eventually his wife caved and The Den was born. They too had ground rules. The main one was you can't bring the same person more than once. Which he recently broke. He felt bad at first but he never really fell in love with his wife but he was quickly falling for Tiffany and he was not about to put his feelings to the side. He stayed in his quarters for the night and left his wife to do as she pleased. Tiffany was the only woman on his mind.