Sebastian

All you could hear was yelling and glass shattering. "You son of a bitch! You can't leave me like this. What about OUR kids? You would just leave us with nothing?! You bastard. I fucking hate you!" Sebastian's wife was irate. He finally told her about the clause and that he was leaving her. He disclosed that he had trust funds in her kids names that they can get when they turned eighteen. Which wasn't too far off. One was sixteen and the other one was seventeen. He also told her that until they turned eighteen he would still provide for her and them. Meaning a place to stay food and transportation, however when the last one turned eighteen she was on her own. They were set for life which is what his grandmother wanted. Her sons tried to stop their mother from tearing up their home any further but she was so upset that she had tunnel vision. She wasn't trying to hear no one. She thought she was set for life. She hadn't been much of a mother to her sons because she wasn't very motherly but of course they still loved her. The younger one tried to plea with her. Telling her that they would make sure she was good. Sebastian never moved a muscle or batted an eye the entire time she was on the rampage. He figured once she broke everything she would realize she was the one who was going to have to clean it up. Once she calmed down he told the boys to take there mother and help her get herself together. He apologized for her behavior and explained to them that he loved them and he will always be there for them but he could no longer be with their mother. They understood and did as he wished. "We love you too Dad." The boys said as they took their mother to her room but not before she yelled, "He's not even y'all dad and y'all love him more than me!" The boys just kept dragging their mother up the stairs. Sebastian went to his office to find a number to a contact that he hadn't used in a very long time. He prayed he still had it. Looking through all his paperwork and in every drawer. Finally he found the number in his safe. He quickly dialed the number and set up an arrangement to meet the mystery person in about an hour. He grabbed a envelope full of money and he headed out.
About an hour after the phone call he pulls up to an abandoned building and shortly after another car arrives. They have a quick conversation and he gives the guy the money and said, "I need this done discreet and quick. Don't mess this up. My life depends on it." The guy nodded, retreated to his vehicle and pulled off. Sebastian got back in his car and sat there in his thoughts for a minute before he pulled off heading over to Tiffany's.