Nyoke

She heard the front door slam. Dylan was headed to the airport and left Ny there in her thoughts. She was suppose to be on a work call but with everything he had just laid on her she couldn't think straight. "I really love this man. He means everything to me since forever but what if he leaves again? Oh my goodness. What am I saying? After the times we just had he's coming back. Girl don't get your hopes up. You know how niggas is and just cause you like this one don't mean he ain't a nigga too." She continued thinking. "Dylan loves me. We are going to make it this time. I'm not letting nothing stand in between us. Yup we got this!!" Ny bust out laughing. Speaking out loud. "My dumb ass just really had a whole conversation with myself. Let me call Tiff to see if she made it to work."
RING.....RING.....the phone ring on her ear. "You have reached Tiff..." her voicemail started but Ny hung up. "I guess I'll text this bitch!" She text: Just making sure you made it to work safely. Next time I call answer the phone biotch! She hit send. Before she could put her phone down Ny had text back: then I guess you paying this phone bill next month then huh? Lol naw I'm here that's why I couldn't answer. I'm on the floor. Why yo ass ain't at work? Ny responded: Girl Dylan left me and my mind was going a hundred miles per hour so I took a mental health day. Before you start, he'll be back tomorrow evening. Speaking of tomorrow, you ready for Bossman to put it on ya?! I mean for y'all date. Lmbo. Ny sent back few middle finger emojis and typed: bitch fuck you! Idk if I'm going fr. I have to go see DeLow tomorrow morning and then to go out tomorrow night too idk fr. Ny smacked her lips and her fingers were going a mile a minute: Oh yo ass going. You can skip the visit but Bossman getting his date. You need to get out the house and spend sometime with someone other than me and ya baby. This will be good for you. Oh and I think me and Dylan live together now. Lol I didn't tell him yet but I'm going to let him know when he comes back tomorrow. He's staying for good and for me! Ny was so excited. For her self and for Tiff to finally get out the house. Tiff text: ok damn momma mayhem. I have to take Dionne to see her dad though but I'll go on this date with "Bossman" lol you a fool for calling him that. I gotta go. I love you bye! Ny text back she love her too and spun around in her work chair. She left her office and jumped back in the bed. "Can you say four day weekend!!" Ny yelled loudly. Happy that she was off the next 4 days.