Nyoke

Ring! Ring! Ring! Nyoke phone was ringing. She had just gotten off the phone with Tiff so she assumed it was her calling back. Her caller ID said unknown so she let it go to voicemail. Whoever it was they could leave a message if it's that important. She sat her phone down and climbed back in bed with Dylan. He was laying there looking like a God from some mystical place that everyone is trying to get to. She sat and admired his beauty for a minute and then cuddled up underneath him. He wrapped his arm around her and whispered in her ear, "You ready?" She melted. Her thighs became moist from the heat of her yoni steamed up from the sound of his voice. The wind from his breath tickled her ear and she could feel him growing behind her. She arched her back in to him and reached behind her to put him in the right spot. You can hear the moisture as he slid between her lips, opening her up like curtains on a sunny day. Only the tip entered her sweet nectar. She arched back again, forcing more of him inside her. He retreated. "Let me lead baby. You just enjoy the ride." He whispered in her ear again. Her walls clenched. She was anticipating when he was going to attempt to invade her sanctuary again. Before she could gather her thoughts he returned to her. She gasped. Sucking the air from the room. He started again just the tip and then with each stroke he went in further until he filled her up completely. She had rained on him twice already and he hadn't even started good yet. He continued to slow stroke her blossom. Reaching in front of her to massage her button. Remnants of her juices that continued to flow covered his pole. She was losing all control of herself. She hadn't been in this head space before. She wasn't sure if she liked it. Being so vulnerable to a man was not something she intended on doing since Dylan left in school. She tried to shake the thoughts but to no avail. Dylan was so in tune to her body that he could feel her tensing up. "What's wrong baby?" Again in her ear. She tightened her walls again and it took him to new heights. He whispered a few more things in her ear to get her to tighten again and again and he erupted all inside her safe haven. "That was a baby right there!" He said as he laughed partially out of breath. "Don't say no shit like that! We not there yet nigga! You still got baby mama drama from your last relationship! I'm pretty sure it's her that keep calling my number blocked."  "Don't start that shit Ny-Key. We just had a great night. We looked good as parents babysitting. Why not make it reality? I thought we was over this conversation about my ex. Fuck her! The bitch is crazy!" He raised his voice a little. " Nyoke ignored his remarks about being parents but she had a free choice words for his ex wife. "If the bitch keep playing on my phone I'm going to New York and collect! Cash or Ass! She pay my phone bill she can call as much as she likes but until then that bitch better find something safe to do!" She was fuming. "Come here bae." He pulled Ny closer to him. "Look I will upgrade your phone and get your number changed today. Don't let her get you out your hook up like that. That's what she wants. You too pretty to be fighting and not to mention you not as young as you use to be." He said with a giggle. She slapped his arm. "Don't be calling me old nigga. I still got it!" She laughed. They both figured it was about time to get up and at least figure out the day and eat breakfast. Dylan told Ny to shower while he cooked breakfast for her the baby and himself. She was too happy that she didn't have to do it herself. She was tired of cooking and eating out. She decided to wash the baby up first and get her together before she herself got bathed and dressed. By the time she was done the food was done and they all sat together and ate like a big happy family. He had prepared his famous chicken and strawberry waffle crunch. "When did you learn to cook like this?" Ny asked surprised at how good the food was. It was a gourmet breakfast and he made it so quick. "You know I can't tell all my secrets now."  He winked at her and continued eating. "Well as long as you keep cooking for me like this I may have to pop one out for you." She laughed. He didn't think it was funny. "Stop playing Ny-Key. What time you wanna take the baby? I just need to hop in the shower and get dressed and I'll be ready when you are." "I don't need you to come with me to take the baby D. I got this. Besides don't you have some business to handle?" "Oh I see how it is. You use me then kick me to the curb. I need the car to do that though so I guess I'll drop y'all off so you and Tiff can sit up and gossip like two old hens." He laughed and headed to the shower. "Shut the fuck up D and hurry up." She laughed.