Tiffany

Ring! Ring! Ring! Tiffany phone rang. Ring! Ring! Ring! She finally reaches over and grab her phone. It was a number she didn't recognize. She answered and a strange man's voice on the other end said, "Hello. I'm looking for a Tiffany Richardson." "This is Tiffany. Who is this?" "My name is Charles Donahue. I work for the law firm that is representing your boyfriend or child's father." Tiffany was lost. He was already in jail why would he need more representation. "I'm sorry but Dion has been in jail for quite some time. He doesn't need representing." "I'm sorry to have to inform you that there has been new and more serious charges that Mr. Lowers is facing. He's actually being brought over to the county jail some time today to be tried tomorrow. I don't know who he pissed off but they are pulling strings to have him arraigned and sentenced tomorrow. No jury. No trial. The judge will hear testimony and then he will make a decision based on the facts. If you would like to be at these proceedings, his court appearance is scheduled for tomorrow morning at 8am. I suggest you be prepared to say your goodbyes because it's a clear open and shut case of first degree murder." "Murder! I need to speak to him. What? Murder? Who did he kill and why?" "I'm sorry. I can't give you any details and speaking to him won't be possible. I can relay a message if you'd like. Will you be at his court date?" The man on the other end of the phone asked. "Yes. I'll definitely be there. Could you tell him I'll be there tomorrow and call me as soon as he can?" Tiffany was lost. How could this happen and so quickly. What had happened that he had to kill someone? As if she didn't already have a million things running through her head, now she had to add one more. She sat up in bed and Sebastian rose with her. "What's going on baby? You sound stressed." He started rubbing her shoulders. She waited a second before speaking. "That was some man. A lawyer saying DeLow is being charged with murder. He didn't give any details just that he probably would not be getting out which I already knew but now it may be indefinite." Sebastian sighed. "Is there anything I can do? I could help pay for the lawyer or get a better lawyer. Do you know the man who called? Is that the law firm that handled his case before? I have a few contacts. Let me see what I can find out. When is he set to appear before the judge?" "Tomorrow morning and thank you so much. I know this can't be easy for you to help a man that is tied to me. I apologize. I just need to figure out what's going on." "Well you get yourself together baby. Don't stress too much. We will get to the bottom of this. I'm going to head over to make sure the movers gather all of my things. They will be here some time today to drop it off and I'll check with my people to see what I can find out. I love you Tiffany." Sebastian kissed her forehead and started getting dressed. Tiffany said, "I love You too baby. I appreciate you for real." Tiffany quickly called Nyoke to fill her in and to see if she would go with her to court tomorrow. Of course Ny said yes and she told her she would be over shortly so they can talk face to face. Before Tiffany could hang the phone up good she was running to the bathroom puking her brains out. All she could think was, "Not Now Jesus!" She text Ny to bring a pregnancy test with her but told her not to tell Dylan until she was sure the situation. "Fuuuuuuck!"