Nyoke

"Hey baby! I'm about to head out to Tiffany's. You need anything while I'm out?" Nyoke yelled out to Dylan. "Naw baby good. Just be careful and tell Tiff I said what's up." He replied. She hopped in the car and drive aeons the corner to her girls house. It had been a few months since that crazy ass ex wife had tried to kill them and terrorized their home. Shockingly it still wasn't finished being repaired and while they were making those repairs they figured they might as well add a nursery so it would still be a couple more months but it would be done by the time Nyoke gave birth to their handsome baby boy. She pulled up to Tiffany's to find a bunch of moving people bringing in and rearranging things. She squeezed by them and made her way in to her friend. "Hey biiiiitch. I know shit has been hella crazy but honestly if you are having another baby it must be a sign. You was debating on who to choose and a baby would seal the deal for Bossman." Ny said as she tossed Tiffany the pregnancy test that she brought from her own stash. "I'm not ready to have another baby. That's why I was on birth control pills. Dionne is barely past her first birthday and Oh my God Ny. What the fuck?" Tiffany headed for the bathroom and Ny sat waiting patiently. About five minutes passed and Tiffany walks in the room with a a blank look on her face. Ny was confused she couldn't read her. Was the test positive? Was it negative? Ny broke the silence. "So bitch am I going to be an auntie again?" Tiffany never changed her facial expression. She sat next to Ny and handed her the stick that held her future. "Oh my God Tiff. We are pregnant together! I mean, I'm a little ahead of you but probably not by much. Turn up! So does this mean you're going to stay with Sebastian? Clearly he's moving in and all that now talk about to be parents. He already proposed. What's there to think about now?" Ny said confident that her girl was going to say yes. That Sebastian was the obvious choice. To her surprise Tiffany was to the contrary. She was in fact still leaning towards DeLow. She was ready to pack her things and move back in to her old apartment. She wasn't ready for such dramatic changes in her life. She still loved DeLow and a new baby would only confuse things further. Ny was mad but respected her friends feelings. "Whatever you choose to do boo, I'm here for you. I'll be here in the morning bright and early cause I want breakfast before we go to the courthouse." Tiffany laughed and replied. "Yo pregnant ass been eating everything that's not nailed down. You sure it's not more than one in there?" "Don't joke like that. I would jump!" Ny said. She hugged Tiffany, kissed her forehead and reassured her that she got her back before leaving to head back to Dylan. It only took her a few minutes to get home from Tiffany's. When she got there she snuck in to surprise Dylan but what she heard surprised her. She placed her ear up to the door and although she could only hear one side of the conversation because he was on the phone she could pretty much fill in the blanks. Somehow Dylan's ex-wife has found out about Nyoke being pregnant and was threatening to kill her and the baby. Dylan's responses were heated but calm. He knew Laura was in jail and there was no way she could harm his unborn and soon to be wife. "Soon to be wife? He's going to ask me to marry him. Oh my God!" Ny was thinking right before her purse fell off her shoulders and hit the door. "Thanks for informing me. I think Ny is here. I'll call you back later." Dylan said getting off the phone quickly. Not wanting Ny to be alarmed. He didn't know she had heard everything. Including the part about her being his wife soon. Dylan open the bedroom door and embraced Ny hugging her tight and planting kisses all over her face and neck. "Dang did you miss me much?" She said jokingly. "Every time you're not around baby." He said back to her as serious as a heart attack. "I thought I heard you talking. Is everything ok?" "Oh yeah!" He cleared his throat. "Everything is fine baby. That was one of the homies. Everything's good." He helped get her coat and shoes off. "Sit here baby. I made you dinner. Let me go heat it up. I'll be right back." Dylan was no stranger to the kitchen. Aside from Tiffany cooking was his other love. He brought her a plate of food that smelled just as good as it looked. He strategically placed the plate on her tray so she would eat her mashed potatoes first and he knew they were her favorite. She got a spoonful and when she put it in her mouth she felt something hard. She pulled it out and it was a 3carat white gold princess cut engagement ring. Before she could think good he was down on one knee and he asked her to marry him. She cried and he placed the ring on her finger. "Yes baby. Yes of course I'll marry you. What took you so damn long?" She asked through tears. "Really Ny-Key?" He said laughing. "I love you baby and I would've done this sooner but I would psych myself out thinking you would say no. I want to spend the rest of my life with you baby with your crazy ass!" "I ain't that crazy and I want to spend my life with you too. One happy family." Ny said happily. "It's one thing I need to tell you. Like I said it's nothing for real but Laura somehow found out that you were pregnant and she threatened to kill you and our baby, but she's locked up with no exit anytime soon. So again no worries."  He said. Trying to make her at ease with what he just said. "You should be more worried about what I'll do to that bitch if she even looks my way. She can try it if she wants to. Like you said though. Her ass ain't getting out no time soon. We good baby." He laughed at Ny cause he knew she was serious. Ny was nothing to play with. She finished her food and he took her plate to the kitchen to load the dish washer and he was unaware but she followed behind him. She grabbed him from behind and grabbed him in her hand with the ring. "It looks good don't it baby?" She laughed. "My dick in your hand looks amazing." He said turning to kiss is new fiancé. He picked her up by her hips careful not to disturb her baby bump. He pulled her panties to the side and slid his thickness into her slowly. Her wetness covering every inch of him. She yelled out, "Damn D." He withdrew quickly. "Did I hurt you? The baby good?" She smack her lips and grabbed him and slid him back where he belonged. "Shit!" He said feeling all of her juices sending his manhood. She grabbed him by the cheeks and pulled him in to her whole rocking her hips back and forth. They both yell out joyous noise as she continue to control their bodies, in and out he glided through her fortress. She was gripping him with her Yoni muscles with every stroke. "Got Damn Ny." He said while letting her manage this show she was putting on. She leaned forward and took one of his nipples in her mouth still pulling him in to her and gripping his wood. She's sucked, licked and nibbled him into the biggest orgasm he has ever had. She followed behind damn near coming in unison. "If you wasn't already pregnant that would've definitely got you there!" Dylan said trying to gain his composure. "You just gone take it like that?" "It's mines." She said. They both laughed, took a shower together and watched movies until they tapped out.