✿ Chapter 4.

Chapter 4: Clone

Chapter 4: Clone

You were behind the kids with your sword watching out for monsters. Hyun su was infront of y'all. You as quiet as you could walk through hallways. But then you felt something grab you and you turned around. And saw yourself. But with black eyes.

"The hell" you said looking around but your head began to hurt.

"What is it that you want?" Your clone said.

You fell to the ground as your nose started bleeding. You looked at Hyun su who was on the group with a nose bleed to.. The kids looked in terror. "Are y'all ok?" The little girl said.

"Getawayfromus!" you managed to say slured.

"Go!" Hyun su yelled. But the kids stayed their worried.

"Why do you always act so cool in front of the week?" Your clone asked. "And then what happened?" Your clone chuckled. "It's your fault your mom's dead. But I can make your life better just tell me what you want"

"Fuck off!" you said has your head started to ring.

"It was unfair what happened I can bring your mom back" the clone squatted down next to you.

"Go away!" You yelled now crying. Then your clone disappeared. Your eyes made its way to Hyun su. He was standing up with black eyes. You looked in a piece of glass and saw that your eyes were too. Hyun su had a creepy smile.

But something in you thought it was cute.

"It was so unfair" a voice in your head said.

"Sir what's wrong" a kid said. The whole ground began to shake when all of a sudden a huge monster broke the door and the wall down smashing on top of Hyun su. The kids started screaming.

"Hyun su!" you yelled running over to him and trying to pull him out from under the door. "Hyun su wake up!"

The monster climbed up the stairs beside Hyun su. He chased after you and the kids. "Run!" You yelled to the kids. "Hyun su if you don't live I'm beating your ass in hell!"

You grabbed the kids. There was no way to get past the monster and to Hyun su without you and the kids dying.

"Run!" Hyun su then yelled. His eyes where still pitch black.

Yours where normal again. Hyun su grab the giant monsters foot and held him as hard as he could so you and the kids could go. "Hyun su please live!" You yelled.

You then grab the kids and ran upstairs. When you got upstairs you heard a big smash sound. You held the kids. "It's ok, Hyun su will live I believe in him" you said as the kids where crying.

"Why isn't he coming back yet?" The kids said as minutes go by. But then the monster with half a head pops his head around the corner. You put your finger of your mouth. The kids nod. You put your hands over the kid's mouth and the monster walked away. But then you turned around to Big stomping noise until a huge monster from earlier.

Because of that that made the half head monster come back and job his hand through the big monsters heart. The monsters started fighting each other. You grab the kids and y'all ran to the side because y'all are trapped in a stairwell.

While monsters were fighting you managed to grab the kids and run out of the stairwell and down a hallway. You watched as the big monster threw the little one out the window.

You and the kids were on the 15th floor now but needed to get down to the 14th. But there was no way in hell you can make it back down the stairs with that big monster. Then you heard the big stomping noise again. The huge monster had made its way up to the 15th floor. There was no more hallways y'all were trapped in a corner.

You looked the kids and squatted down. "I've got y'all" you said. You grabbed your sword. But then a woman with a baby stroller walked in front of the big monster.

"Go away please. Don't hurt them" she said calmly.

"Run!" You yelled towards her.

The monster grabbed the woman and slammed her against the wall and started punching her over and over again.

The kids started screaming and crying.

But surprisingly you looked at the woman and she was still alive. She was hurting but she was alive. She kept reaching out to her stroller but there was nothing there. The monster started toward her again.

"no!" She yelled as the monster stood on the stroller. "I new my baby was dead I just didn't want to accept it" she said mad.

She ran after the monster and started attacking it her eyes turned fully black like yours and Hyun Su's had before. The monster kept smashing and beating her to the ground.

Then you saw Hyun su. "Hyun su!" You yelled. He looked at you. The big monster turned around to Him. But the woman once again jumped on top of the big monster and started attacking him.

Hyun su was with two other people a girl and a guy. The girl ran up to the monster and hit him in the groin with her bat.

"Take the kids and run" she said to you. You grabbed the kids and took them to the room that you needed to go to. Hyun su went with y'all. Y'all headed downstairs into room 1408. Du-Sik looked at y'all.

"You did it" he smiled. You and Hyun su didn't care what the man said. You grabbed each other and hugged."I thought you died" you whispered.

"I thought you did" he said.

"I'm not that easy to kill" you said into his neck. You felt his warm smile form against your head.

"Lovebirds" the Du-Sik teased.