✿ Chapter 9.

Chapter 9: Retrieve Dogs

You and Hyun su walked into the room where EunHyuk was. Hyun su dumped the bag of stuff y'all retrieved on the table in front of him. Y'all walked out and handed the people on the first floor the items they asked for y'all to get. You handed one girl a diary. Then walked back to the arcade. Du-Sik was the one watching it this time. So y'all grabbed the keys from him, opened the door and walked in. Then handed them back so he could lock it.

You walked in and through yourself on the floor. "Is all we are good for is fuckin being retrieve dogs" you groaned.

Hyun su sat on the floor next to you. He wrapped his arms around his legs. "It's probably because we haven't died yet. And it was part of the deal. We help him. He helps us." he said looked at you. You sat up. "I guess".

Y'all where sitting in the room bored when the door opened. It was EunHyuk. He needed y'all to retrieve more things. You groaned bumping into him walking out of the arcade.

Hyun su kept quiet and walked behind you. You walked through halls and up stairs gathering the things y'all needed to get. "Ok what's next?" You asked unzipping the bag.

"Sun screen". You looked at Hyun su confused. "What?".

"Who the hell needs sun screen, we are trapped inside" you said grabbing sun screen out of a cabinet and throwing it in the bag. You zipped it up and threw it on.

When y'all where about to walk back into the hallway the safety bells y'all installed went off popping a bunch of balloons. Which ment something tripped the trip wire. All of a sudden Hyun su opened the door and y'all both fell forward. Then looked infront on you. Standing in the room y'all where just in was a speed monster that could run thousands of miles an hour.

Y'all both somehow managed to stab it and flip the switches on your weapons. When the monster fell unconscious y'all took off running back down the stairs. Y'all ran until you made it back down to the 1st floor and rang the bell for someone to unlock it. "Stupid monsters" you said. You looked at a mirror beside you and noticed your eyes where fully black. And so where Hyun Su's. Then the door beside you opened. It was a girl with long black hair, Eunyu. She looked to be about 16. Y'all walked past her and your eyes went back to normal.

When you walked into the hallway everyone was standing their as a middle age woman was beating the life out of a very hairy monster. The whole monster was covered in long hair. She fell to her knees crying. Eunyu stood beside y'all. "It was her husband" she whispered.

"Shit" you said back. Then Hyun su walked over to the lady. You looked at the pile of blood on the floor.

"You will be like that to" a voice in your head said. You shook your head and followed after Hyun su. Everything was so quiet as the monster was lying on the floor.

Y'all walked into the arcade and shut the door. Hyun su looked at you and smiled. "What?" You said confused.

"Your eyes are black again" he put his hand on your shoulder. Your face started to heat up and you turned your face to not look at him. But he put his hand under your chin. "Hey" he said making you look at him. His eyes where now black.

" You don't have to hide it" . You smiled. When y'all pulled away and looked at each other your eyes went back to normal. Your face was now red. You chuckled and walked over the the green tote and sat on it. So did Hyun su.

A/n : short chapter I'm aware, but each episode in the show is 45 minutes. and I have to re-watch it twice in a row to make sure I got everything that I wanted to include. Which takes me about almost 2 hours. So yeah I hope you enjoyed the chapter.