✿ chapter 6.

Chapter 6: Living

Chapter 6: Living

"there are eight in favor and seven opposed." EunHyuk said counting the votes said." If one of the last two ballots is in favor they will be killed" the man said.

"Seven people opposed are you guys crazy" Sukhyun started yelling again.

"Shut the hell up and let the people vote. So what if I may be turning into a monster that don't mean i have yet" you yelled.

The man looked at you. "What did you just say to-".

"I said shut up" you said. The man got mad and sat down.

"Opposed" the man with glasses said. Now it was all up to one last vote. If you and Hyun su would be murdered. He pulled the last vote out of the box and opened it. And turned it around. It had an O, with an x crossed on it.

"Invalid" glasses man said. Just then Sukhyun started to yell again. "Why! Murder is killing a human they aren't human!" He said. But then his nose started to bleed. and it bled hard.

Everyone started freaking out and yelling don't come near us. You silently in your head laughed. Hyun su squeezed your hand. You looked at him. "you better brace yourself" Hyun su said looking at the man.

"Do I have the right to vote?" Hyun su asked. And he voted. He drew an O. "If I put this in the box the old man will be thrown out with us right?" Hyun su asked. Hyun Su's eyes turned black. You could not help but to smile. "Am I right" he said to the old man. His eyes went back to normal and the Man passed out.

A/N : "I'm very aware that this is a short chapter but I'm done writing for the day I will continue tomorrow. I hope you're liking the story so far. Thanks.