✿ chapter 12

Chapter 12: sweet home

You and Hyun su stood in a room with everyone their as well. "We need to venture outside. We are running low on food and supplies. Will research the nearest convenience store first." EunHyuk said.

"Isn't it to dangerous" one of the survivors asked.

"We made some preparations. Mr.An (old man with scar)  scouted the area. And Mr.Han is working on the car" EunHyuk continued.

Everyone looked at you and Hyun su. Y'all where definitely the ones having to do the job.

You and Hyun su where walking down the hall when you heard a guitar. You walked into a room.

Ji-su was playing a guitar. "Where'd you get the guitar?" You asked.

"I found it in a Corner somewhere" she said. You and Hyun su sat down.

"What where you playing?" Hyun su asked.

"Oh it was just improvised. Their are only 4 strings. A bit Dull huh?" She smiled.

"Can we hear a whole song?" You asked.

"Really?" She smiled again. You nodded.

She lifted the guitar again but made a noise like she was sore.

"are you ok?" You asked.

"Yeah it's fine" she replied. Then started to play a song. It was beautiful, the melody went so well. And the moment felt nice. "This song. It makes me feel like I'm home" Hyun su said.

You held his hand. "Thanks" she girl smiled.

"For what?" Hyun su asked.

"I didn't have a title for this song. But you just gave me one. " She looked at Hyun su. "sweet home" she continues to play.

You and Hyun su smiled at each other. He was so handsome. It made you feel like nothing went wrong. Like it was a normal day. And you where hanging out with friends.

You and Hyun su walked into a room and saw ji-su laying on a bed. She looked very sick. And in pain. They said her appendix was about to rupture. And she needed immediate Care. But their was nothing to do. We didn't have an actual doctor to help. Or to give surgery. And no one had medicine.

"I can help. I used to be a surgeon" Jae-heon said.  "Can I help?" He asked her.

She nodded. "Alright then. We will need supplies". They cleared out a room and put plastic everywhere and cleaned some supplies. Then carried her into the room and laid her on a table.

You and Hyun su where about to leave outside when glasses stopped you. "Wait. If things go south just head to the hospital. All that matters is we save ji-su " he said.

You and Hyun su nodded. Y'all got in a big car with sangwook. Hyun su looked at you.

"I was going to kill myself one day. And now. I'm protecting a bunch of survivors" he said.

Yougrabbed his hand. "And now you have me" you replied. He smiled. Y'all drove out of the building but as soon as you did a big monster punched the truck as hard as it could flinging y'all 19 feet over some big barrels.

"Y/N!" Hyun su yelled. You opened your eyes and saw that you and Hyun su where now out of the car. And Hyun su stood up with his weapon. He was going to try to kill the huge 25 foot tall monster.

"No Hyun su!" You yelled. He monster grabbed him and through him into a pile of dirt.

"Hyun su!!!" You yelled. The monster saw you and started to walk over to you.

Hyun su got up and yelled. "HEY! " Distracting the monster again. The monster grabbed a big barrel and through it at Hyun su. He dodged it and fell on the ground.

Then Mr.An ran outside with a alcohol bottle. He lit it on fire and through it at the monster. "Get lost you son of a bitch!" He yelled.

The monster lit on fire. Mr.Han ran over to you and picked you up. And did the same to Hyun su. Hyun su came over to you and grabbed you.

Sangwook  and the nurse where still passed out in the truck. Hyun su had blood all over his face. You looked at Mr.An. blood started to squirt out of his nose. He had been infected.

The monster came slowly closer to y'all. Now towering y'all. Mr.An shoved you and Hyun su out of the way. Y'all fell to the ground. Y'all looked up at him.

"live" he whispered then turned to the monster. The monster raised his right hand ready to smash Mr.An when a big fire truck rammed into the monster making him fall.

The fire truck kept pushing him further and further until the monster fell into a 50 foot whole in the ground. Then sangwook climbed out of the car. That was now leaking gas.

He grabbed the nurse and pulled her out. Hyun su picked you up and carried you away from the car and sangwook did that with the nurse. Y'all ran and ducked as the car blew up.

Hyun su hovered over you to protect you. Then everything went quite. You could feel the heat from the fire. Y'all ran inside. Hyun su looked at you.

"Y/n are you ok? Did you get hurt?" He said hugging you. "I'm fine Hyun su, look at me. Are you ok" you asked.

He nodded and hugged you tight. "I love you" he said.

You looked at him shocked before smiling."I love you to Hyun su.