✿ chapter 17.

Chapter 17: I love you

You turned around and saw all the survivors looking at y'all. Now they know y'all where leaving them. Hyun su looked at sangwook.

"Why are you trying to go out?" Hyun su asked. He said nothing. Hyun su grabbed the keys and gave them to sangwook.

"Let them go. They'll die anyway" hyun su said. The sangwook picked the girl up and carried her outside.

Then the guy like you and hyun su pulled a gun out and shot the nurse. Over. And over.

"Nooo!" You and hyun su yelled. Trying to run out to them. The guy grabbed you and through you into a wall. And held a gun out to hyun su.

He shot hyun su and through him to you and ran after the survivors. Shooting whoever he saw. Next thing you know all you heard was gun shot after gunshot.

Just when he was about to shoot again hyun su got up and tackled him into a wall making it break.

You ran over to where he was. He throw hyun su again. You jumped on him and started punching him but he grabbed you and throw you.

"I should've known you where bummed about killing that woman!" He said. "Wanna know something funny? To tell the truth, you didn't kill anyone." He shoved you up and shot his arm all the way through you. Now hanging in the air by his arm inside your chest. "Because that woman. that was me" he started laughing like crazy.

His eyes now fully black. Hyun su came up behind him and started choking him but he kept laughing. That was his monster form he could shape shift. He yanked his arm out of you and focused on hyun su.

"Nobody can leave" he said. Shooting a car. It lit up into flames. You looked at hyun su. The whole room turned gold and his body started cracking.

"Golden hour" you whispered to yourself. All of a sudden little red spikes started ripping out of hyun su. Screams and cries came from him making yours eyes water. His shirt ripped halfway off and each spike ripped through his flesh. Until his whole arm was filled with huge spikes. And his eyes where completely black.

His arm looked like a huge red bloody wing but the feathers were spikes. He stood up and looked at the man who was now clapping. Hyun su jabbed his wing through the man ripping him to shreds. Blood dripping all over the floor. The man melted and disintegrated in front of your eyes.

Hyun su was still like that tho. He started walking towards you. Just as he was about to swing Du-Sik ran in front of you and hyun su hit him and his spiked picked through Du-Sik.

"NO!" you yelled. Du-Sik started to cry. But he hugged hyun su. You could hear ever inch of flesh being ripped opened.

"It's ok hyun su. It's ok. It's not your fault. It's ok hyun su. It's ok." Du-Sik said calming hyun su down.

Hyun su's spikes began to go away but Du-Sik was beginning to melt. Hyun su came bath to reality.

"It's ok" Du-Sik said. Then hyun su yelled. Louder than you have ever heard him yell. He yelled painfully and spin tingling. Then he began to weep. His cry's louder than Du-Sik.

"hyun su-" Du-Sik said. "It's not. Your fault".

Hyun su let go of Du-Sik and he fell. As Du-Sik slowly passed.

"Noo" you began to cry remembering everything you went through with him. He helping you with the kids. Him being the first person you met when this whole things started. You looked around and everyone was crying. Even the kids. Hyun su hovered over him crying.

"Du-Sik" you cried.

Later y'all buried Du-Sik in a inside dirt room. Full of dirt. Hyun su ended up passing out. He was in a coma for days while the sun faded and the cold snow came quick. But you stayed by his side the whole time. But he eventually woke up.

"Hyun su! " You said holding his hand. His eyes fluttered open and he looked at you. Then his surroundings. And sat up.

"Hyun su-" you said. His eyes watered and a tear fell.

"Who are you? Why am I crying?" He said looking at you.

Your heart hurt. Bad. Your eyes filled with tears. And your whole life hurt. The promises he made. Gone.

Gone...

"hyun su- it's. Its me" you out your hand on his face. "Your girlfriend" you cried.

"my heart. Is breaking" he said. He stood up. And so did you. Y'all walked past everyone and into the arcade.

He pulled out his phone. "You really don't remember me hyun su?" You asked.

He looked at you. "I'm sorry" he said. "I know I love you. I feel it in my heart. I just, I can't remember you. Please help me remember!" He said begging you.

You gulped and sat down next to him and preceded to tell him everything from the beginning to the end. When y'all first wet. First kissed. First said I love you. First hugged. First told each other you liked each other. Everything.

"And now we are here." You said crying.

"I. I love you y/n" he said crying.

"I love you too Cha Hyun su" you kissed him. Then you heard a bunch of noise.

You walked outside into the main entrance and looked out the window. There where big trucks on the bridge Infront of the apartments. And lights everywhere.

"The government" you said.

"did someone tell them about us like on the paper?" Hyun su asked.

"I don't know" you replied.

Eunhyuk came up to y'all. "Everyone found the escape tunnel and are going through it! Do y'all wanna go?" He asked. You looked at hyun su.

"There is no way we will get out of this without being caught" you said to him. Your and hyun su's eyes turned black.

"We have to go out there. After all. We are monsters. You know. The things causing the end of the world" you said again.

Eunhyuk nodded. You held hyun su's hand.

"they have this place covered " hyun su said.

"It's not to late" Eunhyuk said.

"But it is. It is to late" hyun su said.

He looked out the front door. And began to walk. And you followed out. Y'all walked until you reached outside. The snow below your feet.

With no choice but to show yourselfs to the government , yall sacrifice yourself. As Hyun Su and you walk out of the building and the cold snow with nothing but a ripped shirt and pants and blood all over yall their are screams of "Get down" or "Don't move or we will shoot you". But hyun su and you kept walking. Then gunshots were fired hitting yall all over. Hundreds of men shooting from all directions. But hyun su and you didn't die. Yall stood their in the light with the cold now turning you into a white powdered monster.

"I love you hyun su" you said crying.
"I love you to.. y/n"