✿ chapter 10.

Chapter 10: Marked territory

The power went out again. So it was dark in the arcade. You had one candle in there but that was it. You and Hyun su where sitting next to each other with a blanket. He looked at you with a cold emotionless face. "Are you cold?" He asked. "Yeah a little but I'll be fine" you pulled the blanket closer.

He then wrapped his jacket around you. "No, Hyun su I don't need it" you grabbed his hand. "Take it, it will make me happy" he said almost in a demand tone.

You huffed. "Fine" you put it on. It was a little big but that didn't matter. Then Hyun su looked over into the dark. "What is it?" You asked. His eyes where now black.

"What are you?" He asked. Then your head started to hurt. You looked beside you and saw your doppelganger clone beside you.

"What do you what" you said. "You can start over y/n" she said squatting down to your level. "You can live however you want, I can make that happen" she smiled brightly eyes fully black.

"So if I reveal what I desire, I become a monster?" You asked. "Yes, but you have to tell me what you want. Please tell me what you want" She put her hand on your shoulder.

You slapped it away. "I want you to go away, I don't want to become a monster!" You yelled.

You looked beside you and Hyun su was standing up.

"Don't you want your mom back?" Your clone said. "Shut up, leave my mom out of this" you said now pissed. Then your clone disappeared.

You looked over at Hyun su who stabbed a box with his weapon and flip the switch. You grabbed him. "Hyun su it's ok" you said.

He flipped the switch off. "Are y'all monsters yet?" A voice in front of you said.

Y'all looked in front of you and saw the long black hair teenager.

"No" Hyun su said.

"I was wondering Hyun su, who did that?" She said pointing a flashlight at his arm. He looked down at it.

" I did"

"I mean, why did you do it?"

"Because of me" he sat down next to you again.

"It's not because of you moron. Does it make you feel better to think that way?"  "That's why everyone blames you" She stood up and walked over to y'all. "Doesn't it hurt?"

"No" you answered.

"Y'all were groaning miserably earlier" she said taking a band ade and putting it on Hyun Su's cuts. Then she walked out.

You grabbed his arm and took the band ade off. "She acts like she can Mark her territory on you" you said throwing it on the ground. Hyun su smiled at your action.

Then glasses came into the room. "Nothing happened when we retrieved the corpses. The situation might have calmed down." He said standing in front of y'all.

"So?" You said.

"It's taking y'all longer and longer to recover. We don't know when y'all will turn into a monster"

"You think we will hurt you if we turn?" Hyun su asked. "You know there are monsters that don't hurt people" Hyun su stood up.

"So? Can you be sure you'll be like them?A monster is a monster. We don't have long, we must find a way to survive while y'all still can resist. I don't expect y'all to understand, just do your job" he said then walked out.

Y'all were sent out together more things AGAIN. Walking around through a big indoor carport you heard noise around you.. When something snatched Hyun su by his ankle.

"Hyun su!" You yelled trying to grab him. Then something grabbed you as well. Y'all are now covered head to toe and web hanging from the roof by your legs.

"Hyun su we will get out!" You yelled. But the web eventually made you pass out due to no oxygen. But it was ok because y'all can't die.

A few hours later you opened your eyes. Hyun su was looking down at the ground. You saw glasses, pink hair girl, sword guy, and gangster guy walking in to save y'all.

All the monsters that were in the room were asleep. If you made one noise they they would wake up and the three would probably be dead. They walked around the monsters trying to make their way over to you and Hyun su.

They eventually made it over to y'all. But they had to think of a way to get y'all down without making noise. But then all the slime on you and Hyun su started to move off you and onto the roof. Now all that was on you was web. Then y'all started hear a lot of banging. You saw a speed monster ram himself into gangster man.

And glasses was also on the ground. The girl shot the speed monster in the eye with an arrow. Then sword guy and glasses rolled under a car to hide.

The speed monster started slowly walking around to find them. when the speed monster was distracted again they got up out from under the car.

Gangster man and pink haired girl cut you and Hyun su down and got the web off you. But when you looked up the speed monster was staring at y'all.

It darted towards you and gangster man put up his ax ready to hit it. But with one hit the monster was plowed over by a car.

The door swung open and they are stood sword guy and glasses. Y'all got up and hopped in the car and y'all sped off. But monsters jumped on the car.

You and Hyun su stabbed them through the window . Pink hair girl got grabbed and was hanging half way out the car.

Sangwook cut the monsters hand off and pulled her back in. But the car wrecked.

Y'all climbed out and started running to the first floor. When you did the kids and Du-Sik where being fought by a big spider monster.

You and Hyun su grabbed your weapons and stabbed the monster turning on the switch.

The monster fell on top of y'all which started electrocuting y'all as well. Y'all through the monster out the window when it was unconscious.

You and Hyun su stood up out of breath. "You ok?" He asked. You nodded. He walked to you and pulled you in for a hug. And kissed your forehead.