✿ chapter 13

Chapter 13: Government

Ji-su's surgery went well. She will recover as long as she rests and doesn't walk around much. You and Hyun su had to rest because of the fight. But y'all where fine. Y'all where asleep in the arcade because of how tired y'all where. You woke up and saw a girl standing infront of y'all. "What" you asked.

She pulled a pocket knife out and grabbed Hyun Su's hand and sliced it. "Hey  watch what your doing bitch" you jumped up and grabbed her neck.

She slapped your arm away. "What are you doing?" Hyun su asked. The girl grabbed his hand again and looked at it. The cut was healed. She looked at Hyun su.

"What was the first symptom?". She asked. "A nosebleed? Passing out?when was it exactly? " She kept asking questions.

"What?" Hyun su asked shocked.

"Try to remember" the girl said. You stepped in front of her.

"You must remember. Both of you. Because it's the day y'all became a monster" she said. You stood your ground. "I heard it speaks to you. Did it speak to you? " She asked.

You gulped. "Yes" you answered.

"Have you ever completely escaped from it?." She asked desperate. You didn't say anything. "You have, right? How? TELL ME!" she grabbed the collar of your shirt and yanked you towards her.

Hyun su shoved her away. "We just wanted to live" he said.

A tear fell down her face and she fell to her knees. "Why are you doing this?"

You asked. "There were more people who tired to resist monsterization. The government. They carried out experiments on them. To find a way to stop this disaster"

" Was the experiment... Successful?" Hyun su asked.

"You should be asking me what happened to the people who were used in the experiment" she said. Then sighed. "They caught me. I told them about y'all. I-
I wanted to live to" she started to cry.

You and Hyun su where walking through the hallway and saw the old lady that owned the store and fed yall.

"Ma'am?"Hyun su said. Her eyes started to water. "How did you bear it? How did you do it? now I know what you've been through, but there's nothing I can do for you. I'm sorry for being such an awful adult." She began to cry. She walked away and locked herself in the arcade. Hyun su sniffled. You looked at him. He was crying.

You pulled him into a hug and he laid his head in your shoulder. You could here his soft sniffles. "It's ok Hyun su" you said.

You and Hyun su where sitting on stairs together. Your lips where with his and y'all where holding each other. It was sweet. His soft lips moving from your mouth to your cheek. To your jaw line. Then you heard someone.

You and Hyun Su's attention snapped infront of y'all. Eunyu was there. She came and sat behind y'all. It was quiet. She held out both her pinkys. "Give me your pinkys" she said.

Hyun su held his out to her and she put there's together. She smiled. "You just promised me". You grew red. "What did he promise you?" You asked.

"It's a secret" she giggled stood up and walked away.

You looked at Hyun su. "What if you promised to marry her?!" You said.

He looked dumbfounded. "I won't. I'll marry you" he said. Your mouth dropped. His face turned red because of what he said and he looked away. You kissed his cheek. "You better" you said. He smiled. And put his hand on his cheek.

You grabbed Hyun su'd hand and dragged him to the bathroom. "I haven't gotten a shower yet. Do you wanna take one together? I mean I completely understand if you don't want to. But I mean it's an offer. We can save more water and you said you would marry me so-" he put his hand on your mouth.

"Yes" he said. You smiled and nodded. Then turned on the water. You striped to your birthday suit and got under the water. So did Hyun su. "I'm sorry if this is awkward" you said.

He smiled. "It's ok" he said. You let the water run through your hair when you felt a  hand around your waist. And the other tilt you head. You felt little kisses for one your neck. You breathed out softly. He kissed you from your neck to your mouth. Then y'all made out under the warmth of the water running over y'all.

You finished the shower and got dressed. Hyun su looked at you. "Go outside. I'll be there in a bit" he said. You nodded and walked outside the bathroom door. And waited.

After a few minutes he came back out. "Hyun su-" you said shocked. You looked at the boy that towered over you with now short hair. "You cut your hair?" You asked.

He nodded. "is it ok?" He said worried. "Yes, it's great" you said running your hands through it and fluffing it. You smiled. "it's really great"

Then the bells started to go off everywhere. You and Hyun su ran into the room to grab you weapons. Hyun su tripped and snapped his leg yelping in pain. "Hyun su! Are you ok?" You asked.

He nodded standing up and y'all headed to the main room. There was the mail man from the first time you saw Hyun su. He was a monster now.

Him and Jae-heon where fighting. Next thing you knew the guys arm was on the other side of the room as him.

"Sir!" You yelled running over to him.

"no... No I have this!" He grabbed what was left of this sword and jabbed it into the monster. They fell into an elevator.

"Noo!" ji-Su yelled. Hyun su tried to go save him. But it was to late. He didn't make it because if his knee. People started throwing fire into the elevator.

The lights in it started to flicker until the elevator door closed. When it opened again Jae-Heon was was on the ground. With the sword in the monster. And blood everywhere. He was screaming in pain. Hyun su fell to his knees crying.

The elevator  door closed once more before opening  revealing  a dead Jae-Heon.