✿ Chapter 16

Chapter 16: Forever

Chapter 16: Forever

You and hyun su where walking around in the hallway. The girl that met the government was Infront of y'all.

"I- killed a woman" you said. The girl looked at you. "You had no choice" she said as tears streamed down her face. "Don't give in until the end. She wouldn't want that" she cried. And walked away.

Hyun su looked at you. He looked so tired.

"I'm so sorry the world is like this" you said. He looked at you and put his hand on your cheek.

"Hey, remember when I almost killed you with a broom stick?" He asked as his eyes watered. You smiled and chuckled. "Heh yeah, and remember when we saved the kids" you said.

He smiled. "We have been through so much together hyun su" your eyes watered.

"Hyun su. I love you. I know this may be to much to say. But" your tears fell. "After this long time with you. Getting to know you. If we make it out of this alone. I want to be with you forever. I want to marry you. Have a future with you. Hell who knows, maybe even have a family with you. Maybe a dog. I want to be with you hyun su. You have helped me through so much. We have literally been to the end of the world. We just need to make it back. So please hyun su. Stay with me forever" you cried.

His eyes filled with tears. "Of course y/n. I love you too" you felt his heart heat up and his voice break. His eyes overflowed with tears and they fell down his cheeks. "Your the reason I'm still here y/n" he cried. You pulled him into a big hug.

Y'all walked around to remember all the memories you had together. Y'all saw the arcade and walked in. "Remember when we first kissed?" He asked. You nodded. "Yea".

The man just like y'all walked in. "What are you going to do from now on?" Hyun su asked him.

"I'm going on an adventure. To find more that are like us" he smiled. "When the hunt is over. The hound dies. It should live as a wolf. Y'all should come with me." Then y'all heard a foot step.

The little boy poked his head around the corner. "Come here buddy" you smiled.

"Come on, it's ok" the man said.

The little boy walked over to y'all. "Noona. Have you seen Mr.Han?" He asked.

"No I'm afraid not" you said squatting down. He held his dinosaur toy out to you.

"My T-Rex's leg is broken" he said sad. "Mr.Han said he would fix it. Do you know how to fix it?" He asked.

"No" y'all all replied. The boys arms fell and he looked so sad. "I'm sorry buddy" you said.

He pouted and walked away. "What about us. Do you think we can be fixed?" The man asked. "I used to think so. Because I thought it was a disease. So I volunteered for the experiment" you looked at him. "Every effort to separate it from me. They tried freezing, thawing, sewing, piercing, and scorching. What do you think happened in the end? It never comes out! Why not! Because the monster isn't in me. It is me!" He said. "I then realized... That this is an evolution!" His eyes where fully black now. "That I was chosen! Humans have failed. Not only did they fail an experiments, but they also failed to be selected by nature." He said looking off into the distance. Then his eyes went back to normal. He looked at y'all. "Accept it" he shrugged. "Humans and we... Can't coexist anyway" he finished.

Y'all heard a scream and ran into the hallway. The little boy was being held back and the survivors where throwing things at the big slimy green monster that was waving at y'all. It was the nice monster. The one that helped yall.

"No! Stop he is my friend" the little boy screamed.

"No stop!" Hyun su yelled.

"It won't attack us!" You yelled.

"Well yes but.." one guy tried to say but a girl cut him off.

"You don't know how it'll change!" She yelled.

"Shoot it it's a monster!" The little girl yelled.

"No! I said don't shoot it. Stop it!" You yelled.

"No!" The little boy said crying. They throw fire at the monster causing it to burn.

You started in shock. Humans really don't care do they. The little boy was screaming and begging for them the let the monster go. A monster that helped from bad guys.

They they didn't care. They tried to kill it anyway. Hyun su's eyes watered.

"bitches!" You yelled at them. The monster was now gone. Everyone was looking at you.

"What would you do if I tried to kill you right now huh??" You yelled with tears running down your face. You grabbing your sword and turned it on scaring people.

"That was a friendly monster just like me and hyun su! But you ignored us! WHY DONT YOU JUST KILL ME NOW HUH?" you yelled crying.

Hyun su grabbed you and drug you away and the guy like y'all took the sword and turned it off. " I guess your right. Humans and monsters can't coexist" hyun su said. Your eyes where still watering.

After a while you saw sangwook and the nurse on the ground hurt and the guy like y'all standing over them. "They had keys. They were trying to drive away. If they report us the soldiers will come" he said dangling keys above him.

"we won't be here by then" hyun su said. "Because we will leave here with you"