Chapter 11

Since I have some time to kill while writing the next chapter, I came up with a funny idea. What if Hunter cut his hair and didn't tell anyone? This one is just for fun. Enjoy!

Hunter's POV

We were getting low on some essential supplies so we traveled to a good spot to find what we needed. It looked like Naboo would the best right now. 

When we got there, I gave everybody spots they should check for what we need. I said I was going to look as well, but I had other plans. 

I was getting my hair cut...

It's been long for a while and I figured it would be good to have a change. I already had a place in mind to go to. I made sure the boys were gone before I took my detour toward the shop. 

I walked for about 15 minutes and the shop was in view. I was kind of nervous, mostly because I didn't know how the boys would react. Omega would probably know it was me right away, though. 

I pushed my thoughts aside and walked into the shop. I'd have to get this done quickly and get back to the ship before they were done. 

I didn't wait long and it was my turn. I sat in the chair and took my headband off. 

(This is what Hunter looks like now. Ignore that it's not him. If I could've photoshopped it, I would.)

After I was done, I checked out the new look in the mirror

After I was done, I checked out the new look in the mirror. I was happy with it so I put my headband back on and paid at the desk. I quickly ran back to the ship. When I got there, the boys were already done. I had to improvise my plan. 

After I thought about it for a minute, I knew what I was going to do. I casually walked up the steps into the ship and I could hear them all talking. 

"Hey, guys. You got done quicker than me." 

They all did a double-take at me. 

"Ah! Reg!" Wrecker hollered. 

"Reg? What-no. Guys, it's me, Hunter."

"Hunter? What happened to your hair?" Omega questioned.

"I'm glad you noticed, I got it cut. Tech was in on it, he's the one who helped me divide up the supply list so you wouldn't notice that you were carrying my share. That's how I was able to do this." I explained and pointing to my hair. 

"I like it, Hunter." Tech and Echo commented. 

"Me, too." Omega chimed in. 

"Thank you." I picked Omega up and threw her over my shoulder. 

She squealed and laughed.  

"Wrecker, did you really think I was a Reg?" I asked sarcastically, and I set Omega down on her feet.

"I didn't recognize you. It's a good look, though." He responded with a compliment.